corgi gas course

Sponsored Links
So I see. :D

If only the same wasn't true of Bimbo t*sspot. :(

Well I passed.........it was f****n awful!

1st day theory went well

2nd day couldn't have been worse, made a few schoolboy errors, went to pieces after that.

3rd day redeemed myself a bit from day before....not a lot though

4th day, today went well, started off good and got better and better as my confidence grew.

I'm well happy

Sponsored Links
Yes, very happy for you, now the learning begins.

As an old hand said to me "everyone makes mistakes, you've just got to hope you get back to them before Transco".

If you do wake up in a white sweat wondering whether you put the screw back in the test point of the gas meter, just go back in the morning and say you think you left your favourite tool can you just have a look.

If a customer doubts your judgement, don't back down, you know what is best regarding issues of gas safety, if they won't have it your way walk out. If the situation is dangerous phone Transco and put the decision into their lap as to what to do.

If a member of the public phones you with what might be a dangerous situation like a gas leak, first give advise, second advise they ring the emergency service provider, third get round there fast yourself, and if you can't go call the emergency service provider yourself and put the ball in their court.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back