Aftermarket car warranties

Sponsored Links
For a Passat I would want to make sure any warranty covered injectors and issues (if diesel), turbo and ancilliaries (prob not cover the actual turbo fully), gearbox (especially if dsg), and electric brakes amongst the more general mechanical items. Ask specific questions to get precise (written) answers on coverage of items like these.
Also be sure how the warranty works, will most garages accept the warranty company, some won't pay full garage rates and garages will refuse to work for them. Is it a pay out and claim back type, or they pay the garage direct?
No personal recommendations for any warranty company, but some are better to deal with than others.

For a Passat I would want to make sure any warranty covered injectors and issues (if diesel), turbo and ancilliaries (prob not cover the actual turbo fully), gearbox (especially if dsg), and electric brakes amongst the more general mechanical items. Ask specific questions to get precise (written) answers on coverage of items like these.
Also be sure how the warranty works, will most garages accept the warranty company, some won't pay full garage rates and garages will refuse to work for them. Is it a pay out and claim back type, or they pay the garage direct?
No personal recommendations for any warranty company, but some are better to deal with than others.
That's been my past experience. The RAC used to be good whereas Warranty Direct was a advocate of the term 'wear & tear'

Sponsored Links
The warranty in question is Warranties2000. I had no issue with my repairs, though they were done by the garage that sold the car. Reviews are a mixed bag, those that had successful claims praised them, those that had claims declined slated them, and yes, my car is a 2017 1.6 diesel Passat.

Back