alarm call for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Try 3 wrong codes in a Yale and the keyboard locks out for one minute. Add in the fact that the panel should be in a protected zone and you have failed and the alarm has gone off.

-----------------

I noticed your posts have been deleted or edited?

I will like to say that I have posted nothing that isn't already in the public domain or is it illegal. I also would like to add that it's very important in this electronic society to know the full facts and not let companies hide behind PR and advertising. Exposing vulnerabilities helps close those doors leaving us with what we expect, security and many of these are just down to lazy engineers and sloppy practise!

We are living in a free society mdf and we are entitled to know what we are spending our money on when it comes to securing our property and family.

Try 3 wrong codes in a Yale and the keyboard locks out for one minute. Add in the fact that the panel should be in a protected zone and you have failed and the alarm has gone off.

-----------------

I noticed your posts have been deleted or edited?

I will like to say that I have posted nothing that isn't already in the public domain or is it illegal. I also would like to add that it's very important in this electronic society to know the full facts and not let companies hide behind PR and advertising. Exposing vulnerabilities helps close those doors leaving us with what we expect, security and many of these are just down to lazy engineers and sloppy practise!

We are living in a free society mdf and we are entitled to know what we are spending our money on when it comes to securing our property and family.

nonsense . . . Just think about the sort of people who could benefit from the information you are sharing.

You remind me of Peter Tatchell a gay activist who thought his moral high ground meant he could 'out' gays in society even if those people had elected to stay in the closet. His actions caused mayhem.

You think you are on a moral crusade but you cannot see the damage you could be creating which far outweighs the 'benefits' you perceive.

I would just like to add.
Yep stuff in the public domain is fine just leave it there and if people find it then that's up to them.
However technically you will find that posting links is seen as facilitating and can lead to criminal charges.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2012/jan/13/piracy-student-loses-us-extradition

You also totally misunderstand commercial decisions. The effort that goes into developing a product depends on its expected market price. Your comment about lazy and sloppy engineers just shows your naivety.

It IS possible to develop totally secure systems but noone would pay £50,000 for a burglar alarm to cover it's development costs would they?

So what we have is the best available within a price criteria.

You should be ashamed for any actions that could compromise the security of any family who have spent all they can afford even if it's not much to give themselves some peace of mind.

Your little egotistical crusade is just ****ing all over the little man in the street.

You must be proud.

luckily the crack heads and 15-year-old housebreakers round here don't have much interest in technology.

maybe the Northern ones do.

Sponsored Links
nonsense . . . Just think about the sort of people who could benefit from the information you are sharing.

You remind me of Peter Tatchell a gay activist who thought his moral high ground meant he could 'out' gays in society even if those people had elected to stay in the closet. His actions caused mayhem.

You think you are on a moral crusade but you cannot see the damage you could be creating which far outweighs the 'benefits' you perceive.

I would just like to add.
Yep stuff in the public domain is fine just leave it there and if people find it then that's up to them.
However technically you will find that posting links is seen as facilitating and can lead to criminal charges.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/law/2012/jan/13/piracy-student-loses-us-extradition

You also totally misunderstand commercial decisions. The effort that goes into developing a product depends on its expected market price. Your comment about lazy and sloppy engineers just shows your naivety.

It IS possible to develop totally secure systems but noone would pay £50,000 for a burglar alarm to cover it's development costs would they?

So what we have is the best available within a price criteria.

You should be ashamed for any actions that could compromise the security of any family who have spent all they can afford even if it's not much to give themselves some peace of mind.

Your little egotistical crusade is just p******g all over the little man in the street.

You must be proud.[/quote]

Behave yourself :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back