Alarm Stickers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I don't fit many alarms these days but occasionally I need bellbox stickers. I probably need around 40 per year. Does anyone know where I can get a few made up? Cheers.

Sponsored Links
I use vinyl stickers on mine rather than getting a large quantity box lids screen printed in one go.

You can buy small quantities to your own design on a well known internet auction site (eBay) for not much money.

Most sign places do them these days. You will need a pdf of jpeg of your design and they can print onto vinyl.
Cost around £2 per sticker depending on size.
If you have an idea of the design I can rustle up a jpeg or PDF for you.

are you needing these for new installs or take overs? i dont bother restickering take overs ,i try selling them sigh writen bell box which my wholeseller does free!

Sponsored Links
In a former career I used to run Elanar Alarms in Ipswich, which we off loaded in 2003, however we had a deal with Gardiner Technology, they would screen print Bell box covers for free (subject to a one off artwork fee), the covers could be used on live boxes or dummy brackets, so 25 domestic jobs and we were re-ordering

We had a similar arrangement with a company in Wincanton called ROK who made the Delta SAS (similar to the Gartec unit, we had to buy complete bell boxes, but they were well priced and the people at ROK were very obliging

We always found that Vinyl labels always look tatty after a year or two,
I still drive past old jobs and our Gardiner Tech Bell boxes are still looking good ;)

I used to use them about 12 years ago (Gardiner Tech) and I agree they wore well apart from the white on red - the white has gone off all of those now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back