Alec Baldwin

I am one of very few who are allowed private ownership of single & automatic fire pistols right through to 1000+rpm machine guns.
So am I, but also have authority to launch ICBMs that Elon supplies me. What a noise!!

Go on, would you happily shoot at someone with a real gun if I handed it to you and said "go ahead, it isn't loaded"? Your silence speaks volumes.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Pretty strong assumption, as you know nothing about what happened.
If the police found evidence that he murdered her, he would have been arrested and charged as such. He'd unlikely be walking the streets, lol. There is a pretty high bar for murder.

If the police found evidence that he murdered her, he would have been arrested and charged as such. He'd unlikely be walking the streets, lol. There is a pretty high bar for murder.

And your assumption is that nothing else will come to light.

And your assumption is that nothing else will come to light.
If murder were suspected, it would have been obvious to the detectives. They were pretty thorough. It wasn't murder boyo, don't get excited.

Last edited:
Why was Baldwin using a real gun on the set.
Most replica firearms used in films are incapable of firing real bullets.
A replica of a genuine 9mm pistol is usually chambered for 8mm blanks in order to prevent the accidental loading of a 9mm live round.

I am very highly qualified in the handling of firearms, both legally & through experience. I am one of very few who are allowed private ownership of single & automatic fire pistols right through to 1000+rpm machine guns. The chap that taught & schooled me through most of this wrote the book for modern Police firearms procedures & I will hang this out there for your abuse . . . . He also invented & presented the SAS 'tap tap' method of incredibly accurate & incredibly successful method of close quarter enemy engagement.

Alex Baldwin 'might' have a case to answer in his role as a producer of the movie. IMO he does not have a case to answer in his role as an actor.

Myself, & many others like me, are watching this case very closely. We are qualified & we are informed, you my son are clearly none of those.
1674488380749.png

There are conflicting accounts of how Baldwin came into possession of the revolver. According to a search warrant, the guns were briefly checked by armorer Gutierrez-Reed, before assistant director Halls took the weapon from the prop cart and handed it to Baldwin.[31][32] In a subsequent affidavit, Halls said the safety protocol regarding this firearm was such that Halls would open the loading gate of the revolver and rotate the cylinder to expose the chambers so he could inspect them himself. According to the affidavit, Halls did not check all cylinder chambers; he recalled seeing three rounds at the time, while the gun was loaded with at least four, one of which was a live round. He "couldn't recall if she [Gutierrez-Reed] spun the drum."[33] In the warrant, it is further stated that Halls announced the term "cold gun", meaning that it was empty.[31] Halls's lawyer, Lisa Torraco, insisted that he did not grab the gun off the table and hand it to Baldwin as reported.[34]

wiki

so it was a revolver

We need more pages for the "Dork's silly brags" register.

Sponsored Links
Back