Aliases

As this is an anonymous forum I'm not sure it matters whether someone posts anonymously under 1 name or dozens ;)

Sponsored Links
This is a diy forum setup to help homeowners, unfortunately the OP has shown himself on many occasions to be a roque trader and I for one would prefer the mods to ban him. Since he attracted significant criticism under his original id he chose to post under several aliases.

If you are referring to me as the OP, you are way of track! This is the only User Name I have ever used on this Forum; and I don't see the need for another. But if you mean Zimmer & Co, then I agree with you ;)

Sorry Hailsham of course I meant Alan M, Zimmers, Bobbo85, Frank uk , Shysarah, alan m 1974 or any other names we've not yet stumbled on. :rolleyes:

As a relatively new member I find it very sad that I cannot take posts at their face value.

Appeals for help or new disscussion points from idiots who think it funny if and when they get a reply to a deliberate wind up post effectively devalues this forum and potentially loses members.

I enjoy reading the repartee between the experts as much as anyone, including those who now ignore each other. Lots of post are funny and entertaining, informative and thought provoking. But t**spots like FrankUK spoil my visits.

Ban Alias's I say........... for what its worth.

As a relatively new member I find it very sad that I cannot take posts at their face value

Ban Alias's I say........... for what its worth.

Trust me toptec, the only thing you can do on this forum is take posts entirely at face value, try reading between the lines and you run the risk of turning into bolo - unless you already are? ;)

In which case I've not taken your post at face value which means that I could be bolo - :cry:

AAAAGGGHHHHH!!

Sponsored Links
You don't have to be mad to post here.......but it's a requirement if you want to be a Mod.

I meant Alan M, Zimmers, Bobbo85, Frank uk , Shysarah, alan m 1974 or any other names we've not yet stumbled on. :rolleyes:

I would like to know how you find out that all these aliases are the same person.

The only way Admin may attempt to identify duplicates is via the referring IP address.

Fine if the member's IP address is static ... Nonsense if (like the majority) it is dynamically allocated by their ISP.

My IP Address has changed 3 times in the past 7 days ;)

Also, many communities such as student accommodation etc where internet access is provided to the building will present a single IP address to the outside World ... i.e they will all hit this site with the same referring IP address ... I doubt they are all the same person though :LOL:

If Admin are doing anything else I challenge them to say what ;)

MW

Sponsored Links
Back