All dogs are cats and black is white

Sponsored Links
"...and Rwanda is safe"

Claim Sunak and Cruella.

"...and Rwanda is safe"

Claim Sunak and Cruella.
Bloody foreigners come here taking our government jobs and kicking all them decent folk out of the country.

It's Outrageous

Sponsored Links
Bloody foreigners come here taking our government jobs and kicking all them decent folk out of the country.

It's Outrageous

You really are sweating now.

Who are the foreigners? I thought sunny and cruella were born here? Or they still foreigners?

Poor Bod hes running around chasing his tail.

Last edited:
You really are swetting now.

Who are the foreigners? I thought sunny and cruella were born here? Or they still foreigners?​

Poor Bod hes running around chasing his tail.

With a name like Fernandes. She's bound to be of Sri Lanken blood.

Bloody second generation Asians leading our country.

Good old Ken, a sensible centre right tory whose too far left for the current crop of nutters

I’m fairly sure the democratically elected representatives of the people voted the bill through and those who call it a move towards fascism are now calling on the undemocratically elected lords to do something about it.

I’m fairly sure the democratically elected representatives of the people voted the bill through and those who call it a move towards fascism are now calling on the undemocratically elected lords to do something about it.

Exactly pointing out how broken the system is.

Democracy is always broken when they don’t do what you want.

I wouldve thought a lawyer would understand that the government should not be above the law.

when governments control the courts that is a a clear indication of dictatorship.

Democracy is always broken when they don’t do what you want.

Well is a dog a cat now?

Might as well walk into the womens bathroom and claim you are a woman - you don't like those types = well you are one.

Sponsored Links
Back