Extendable dog leads

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
Richardp said:
* Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever

Is that when you get all excited about spotting the Rockies for the first time?
no its when you get too close to the edge for a better view :D and you get it when you hit the ground :D

Sponsored Links
nstreet wrote

scatmanjohn wrote:
Where do you allow your dogs to take a leak.
On someones car? or maybe someones gate post?

Not possible if you have a **** (female dog, been edited out, that should be 5 *'s mod), they don't cock their legs, they pee at ground level. Urine is also sterile, unless the animal has a urinary tract infection so presents no risk to people.

I don't think it matters if its sterile or not. If someones allows there dog to p**s on my car or gate then the minimum they deserve is a slap.

Your argument doesn't quite stack up. If i were to throw my old newspaper into my neighbors garden or on top of their car would you consider that acceptable behavior because it presents " no risk to people "

scatmanjohn said:
nstreet wrote

scatmanjohn wrote:
Where do you allow your dogs to take a leak.
On someones car? or maybe someones gate post?

Not possible if you have a **** (female dog, been edited out, that should be 5 *'s mod), they don't cock their legs, they pee at ground level. Urine is also sterile, unless the animal has a urinary tract infection so presents no risk to people.

I don't think it matters if its sterile or not. If someones allows there dog to p**s on my car or gate then the minimum they deserve is a slap.

Your argument doesn't quite stack up. If i were to throw my old newspaper into my neighbors garden or on top of their car would you consider that acceptable behavior because it presents " no risk to people "

Cats indescriminently mess in gardens and **** on cars, its very rare that you see dogs roaming round the neighbourhood, having a poo or **** where they like as most of them are on leads. Perhaps you would like to redirect your argument to cat owners.

My argument was that female dogs cannot **** on anything above ground level and the urine isn't a health risk, unlike faeces.

Squirrels, pigeons, rats, mice, foxes, hedgehogs and youths are probably regularly ****ing on your property without you realising, are you making a big deal out of that.

Old newspaper, crisp packets, drink cans etc etc are regulalry thrown onto peoples property courtesy of the youth of today, they don't seem to know what bins are for. No its not acceptable behaviour but we have to tolerate it.

Going around slapping people because they do something you don't like is unacceptable though. :evil: You need to take a chill pill.

Never slap a dog owner when they have the dog with them, dogs get very protective and will give a nasty bite to aggressors ;)

Never slap a dog owner when they have the dog with them, dogs get very protective and will give a nasty bite
not the sort of responce one would expect from a responceable dog owner :rolleyes:
and the urine isn't a health risk
really? is this just dog wee or wee in general?

Richardp said:
Never slap a dog owner when they have the dog with them, dogs get very protective and will give a nasty bite
not the sort of responce one would expect from a responceable dog owner :rolleyes:

Just helpful advice, would hate to see him get bitten. ;)

"If someones allows there dog to p**s on my car or gate then the minimum they deserve is a slap" not the response you expect from a responsible adult either.

nstreet said:
Richardp said:

Just helpful advice, would hate to see him get bitten. ;)

"If someones allows there dog to p**s on my car or gate then the minimum they deserve is a slap" not the response you expect from a responsible adult either.

Well there you are!! its not the dogs that are a problem but their owners :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back