Extendable dog leads

Notb

I only use one of these "evil" leads because thats what was bought for the dog. I don't see much difference between an extendable and non extandable one - depends on where you take the dog for a walk and on the individual. As for messing on peoples lawn etc then they should be fined - £50!

Sponsored Links
Hey don't knock dogs....... they are a staple diet for some people!

notb665 wrote:

What you describe are dogs who have irresponsible dog owners. My dogs do not behave like that. We trained them, you see.

I know that some dog owners have now started cleaning up there dogs sh** but i have never seen one dog owner clean up dog ****.
Where do you allow your dogs to take a leak.
On someones car? or maybe someones gate post?

scatmanjohn said:
notb665 wrote:

What you describe are dogs who have irresponsible dog owners. My dogs do not behave like that. We trained them, you see.

I know that some dog owners have now started cleaning up there dogs sh** but i have never seen one dog owner clean up dog p**s.

There is a special patch up our garden.

Sponsored Links
Richardp said:
masona said:
Richardp said:
people that keep dogs unless there working dogs should be shot,
What give you the rights that you own the planet we live on above dogs?

dogs should live in their own doggy places, they don't like humans just your food, you could bring a tramp home and feed him and give him a tramps bed and he would pretend to love you just as much, but you could teach him to put up shelving and stuff, can your dog build shelves ? i think not. I don't want you to be cruel to your dog now you got it but hell its wrong.
Still doesn't answered my question, remember how adam & eve started? then what the difference with dogs or any animals, just because we seem to be more intelligent human being than most animals doesn't give you the rights that you're above them.

Quite right Masona.

How can humans be the most intelligent animal when we are running around messing with the planet? It'll all end in tears!

scatmanjohn said:

Not possible if you have a bitch (female dog, been edited out, that should be 5 *'s mod), they don't cock their legs, they pee at ground level. ;) Urine is also sterile, unless the animal has a urinary tract infection so presents no risk to people.

A lot of people also jump to the conclusion that most of what they see on the streets is dog muck, when in fact a large proportion is that of urban foxes. We only have oursleves to blame for that because of the large amounts of food and litter we dump in the streets, courtesy of the golden M, pizza hut etc etc.

Cats are also known to crap without burying it, but you can normally tell by the smell, its worse than dogs. :p

the power of bias, we can always justify these things to suit ourselves.
Diseases Acquired From Dogs
* Anthrax
* Blastomycosis
* Bergeyella (Weeksella) zoohelcum
* Brucella canis
* Campylobacteriosis
* Capnocytophaga canimorsus
* Capnocytophaga cynodegmi
* CDC groups EF-4a and EF-4b
* CDC group NO-1
* Cheyletiellosis
* Coenurosis
* Cryptosporidiosis
* Cutaneous larva migrans
* Demodex folliculorum
* Dermatophytosis
* Dipylidium caninum
* Echinococcosis
* Francisella tularensis
* Gastrospirillum hominis
* Granulocytic ehrlichiosis
* Leptospirosis
* Lyme disease
* Neisseria canis
* Neisseria weaveri
* Pasteurella multocida
* Plague
* Rabies
* Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
* Salmonellosis
* Scabies
* Staphylococcus intermedius
* Strongyloides stercoralis
* Trichinosis
* Visceral larva migrans
* Yersinia enterocolitica

What are you talking about? :confused:

MRSA killed 5000 people per year, 2nd smoke killing people, Bush and Blair killing people, we are also damaging this planet, I could go on but can't be bothered.

I know lets shoot dogs instead :!:

well your probably right and we can talk about all them things calmly but this thead is about doggies :D and its interesting to hear other points of view.

Woof, woof, woof ........ urghhhhh splodge, splodge ... pick the bones outa that little pile arf, arf !
:D :D

Nah, keep the bu##er off that phone... :D

Sponsored Links
Back