An Essential Service??

Sponsored Links
Yes,,and fuk everyone else..You said.
Again, if you're scared of me, don't come close to me.
Chances are you're touching all sort of crap in the supermarket and "adjusting" your mask with dirty hands.
I don't go to supermarkets, so blame the other mask wearers.

Sponsored Links
Again, if you're scared of me, don't come close to me.
Chances are you're touching all sort of crap in the supermarket and "adjusting" your mask with dirty hands.
I don't go to supermarkets, so blame the other mask wearers.
I am not scared of you..Just incredulous how stupid grown adults can be.But then idiots like you are ten a penny.

The Covid laws are there on the same basis of every other law - to be obeyed. Not to be broken for your own personal gain. Laws are a fundament part of a civilised society, for the benefit of society.

I don't know what the problem is, you can still work as long as you have suitable method statements, you can go out for exercise, and you can go out to buy the essential stuff that you need to live. You (everyone) are just required to make a small sacrifice in what was previously taken for granted, and this is for a very limited time. It's really not that hard to understand unless you make it so.

Huh?

You getting all dizzy standing on your massive high horse are you?

Don't you dare tell me you have never broken any laws for your own personal gain and the main one I'm talking about is speeding

Go on give me a laugh and tell me you have never sped in your life

Why don't we stop driving all vehicles???

because a vast majority of accidents are caused by people driving like idiots. But driving tests and licences, speed limits, and laws on drink/drug driving certainly help.
But some people still feel that they have the right to get wasted and then drive at 90 through residential streets.

The Covid laws are there on the same basis of every other law - to be obeyed. Not to be broken for your own personal gain. Laws are a fundament part of a civilised society, for the benefit of society.

I don't know what the problem is, you can still work as long as you have suitable method statements, you can go out for exercise, and you can go out to buy the essential stuff that you need to live. You (everyone) are just required to make a small sacrifice in what was previously taken for granted, and this is for a very limited time. It's really not that hard to understand unless you make it so.
Still waiting for an answer here:

Is it illegal to be in a public place?

They said 4 weeks in March 2020 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I believe them!
I'm not sure the Covid virus has a formal complaints department.

However consider this, the virus was under control during lockdown, right up until the point everyone started to go back out and mix.

Like a library you mean? Yes because it's closed
Apologies, I keep on forgetting about the 3 neurons...
Let's try again:
Is it illegal to be in a public place which is open?
For example a street?
Better?

Go on give me a laugh and tell me you have never sped in your life
Yes I'll tell you that.

Implying that its funny and odd if someone does not break laws is hardly something to be proud of. Quite the opposite really. And a bizarre way to try and justify that Covid laws should be broken or you will laugh at people who don't or haven't broke the Covid laws. SMH

Yes I'll tell you that.

Implying that its funny and odd if someone does not break laws is hardly something to be proud of. Quite the opposite really. And a bizarre way to try and justify that Covid laws should be broken or you will laugh at people who don't or haven't broke the Covid laws. SMH
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back