An example of censorship

Sponsored Links
Maybe not little Italy or china town as that’s basically business and they’d soon take care of any gangs interrupting that business but there’s plenty of other places certain people, including unaccompanied police officers, wouldn’t want to go to. https://www.lbc.co.uk/hot-topics/crime-police/ferrari-trump-is-right-there-are-no-go-areas-in-lo/

Did you know, China Town in the UK started off with opium dens and slums? It's only being bombed in the two wars that changed things. And in essence it's the same as what people are complaining about - groups of ethnic minorities sticking together, turning an area into theirs.

groups of ethnic minorities sticking together, turning an area into theirs.
thats what chavs do

Sadly those from the shallow end of the gene pool arent a minority

Since the Jeremy Kyle Show closed perhaps theyve all gone to the dentist and got a job -in which case I might go to Jaywick for my hols :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
We went through Jaywick once. As we were walking past the divorce courts, I saw a man with his arm around a crying woman, consoling her. I heard him say “Look, we might not be husband and wife anymore, but we'll always be brother and sister"....

groups of ethnic minorities sticking together, turning an area into theirs.
The main difference being that China Town & Little Italy welcome people and treat them well, whereas some of the rougher ghettos in some towns & cities are not very welcoming to strangers, and it's not just ghettos of immigrants.

not very welcoming to strangers

Yes, Oswald Mosley and his ilk were a nasty bunch of un-welcoming people. A branch of the BUF was established in Plaistow in 1934.

In 1936, Mosley held a rally in Forest Gate, on Wanstead Flats.

Mosley%2BWanstead%2BFlats%2BJuly%2B1938.jpg

Soon afterwards the diverse population of East London, including many incomers, united to prevent the fascists marching through their streets.

0183dab6170cad14d568258f608ea7ba9cd31a4853.jpg

Mosley and other prominent fascists were later imprisoned.

In those days the preferred targets of fascists, were foreigners and Jews. Today it is foreigners and Muslims. Nothing else has changed.

A branch of the BUF was established in Plaistow in 1934.
Without much success though but why let the facts get in the way of a good story.....

"At this time, West Ham Borough was divided into four parliamentary constituencies, but the BUF was too small to be able to organise effectively in each of them. Beavan tried to control the BUF's activities of all four from the single base -18 Woodford Road - but had almost no success in the southern constituencies of Silvertown and Plaistow. Most of he and the BUF's activities were concentrated in the Upton constituency and the Stratford one (in which the Forest Gate HQ was located)."

Amazingly, there are some people who pretend that diverse population, and fascism, only began in East London in 1984.

Trying to rewrite history.

Amazingly, there are some people who pretend that diverse population, and fascism, only began in East London in 1984.

Trying to rewrite history.

I think it’s been going on as long as there’s been two different tribes of people on this planet.

Perhaps we'll just have to keep a lid on racists and fascists who try to stir up hatred and violence.

Even if races and religions were aligned, they'd find something else to hate. Fascists always do.

Which end of a boiled egg do you open?

Sponsored Links
Back