An example of censorship

Thankfully nowhere near as many as where I moved from. That's why I ****ing moved!
So where did you move from?

Since 1990. 20 moves eh? I bet you made lots of friends. :rolleyes:

What ghetto's did you live in then?
1990. Wow, you moved because of immigrants? So is that nearly 30 years of middle England. So where do you get all your information from, the coffee shop or the papers? I ask because you were so damning of people getting their info when they've not experienced it. I'd say that in 30 years you've not really experienced the changes either. A smidge hypocritical of you.

I did make lots of friends actually, cheers for asking. Still keep in touch with some - decent people from all walks of life and none of them closed-minded or hung up on stupid stuff to do with immigrants etc - they're too busy living life and enjoying it. The best sort of person.

Oh - I think I owe you one of these patronising smilieys: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I've never called you a racist or 'hit a racist button'. Please behave.

All I've read from you pretty much is jumbled up words, bad grammar and not a lot has made sense.
Exactly I refer you to my recruitment criteria for certain people on here you fit In well. I shall return to your examples later just incase you just don't understand again.

Have you ever noticed how some posts never get a reply? Me too. I don't suppose the usual suspects want you to know. Probably live in some Lefty middle class predominantly white enclave with no experience of what's going on elsewhere other than what the hear being tittle tattled in the local coffee house.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just outside of London for the last couple of years. Have lived in 3 areas of London (2 areas in 'ghetto land' as it's been put here), Yorkshire, Scotland, Sussex as well as a few other places. Quite well traveled, seen all sorts and all walks of life in the UK, and abroad. Does that qualify me enough for you? I've moved over 20 times here in the UK and abroad.

So how long have you lived in middle England Essex?

20 times?

You get itchy feet?

Funny how the majority of the usual suspects who seem to know everything about every location won’t give their location in their profile. I suppose it’s easier to talk ****** about everyone else’s area when you won’t give yours.
So says the twonk who has a private profile.:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Exactly I refer you to my recruitment criteria for certain people on here you fit In well. I shall return to your examples later just incase you just don't understand again.
Rough translation:

You said I play the racist card when I haven't and there are no examples as far as I know so you come up with the above nonsense.

Not man enough to admit you're wrong hey? And no, I don't think the same as you, thank god.

Eh? As far as I know I haven't. I see many others have though - @SirGalahad, @ellal, @sodthisforfun, @JohnD. All secret squirrels - perhaps they have something to hide. Maybe they are one and the same - who knows? I suppose, using your definition, they must be twonks though?
My profile isn't private. If you think not listing where I live as a private profile then I think you're a bit strange. Or you just don't understand what a private profile is on here?

Rough translation:

You said I play the racist card when I haven't and there are no examples as far as I know so you come up with the above nonsense.

Not man enough to admit you're wrong hey? And no, I don't think the same as you, thank god.
Keep wig on luv will be back later keep kettle warm xx

My profile isn't private. If you think not listing where I live as a private profile then I think you're a bit strange. Or you just don't understand what a private profile is on here?
Might not be now but when I checked earlier today, all four of you were showing this. Never mind, never even thought of it until it was mentioned to me. Only exception was nosefall, who brought it up.

E77E6D56-43EC-4A2C-AC04-7D42CA65B41A.jpeg

Christ knows what you clicked - my profile has never been private.

Sponsored Links
Back