And another confirmed batchelor

Sponsored Links
It's deffo my business. Just like all the household bills are mine. Vehicle insurance is mine as are the MOT's. And buying the vehicles is down to me. The account where the profits are kept - is ours.
What about the shoe box full of £50s, I was quoting for a job once and ran my hand along a pelmet thingy above the bed, it was full of rolls of notes, we did laugh

The only thing I found when working on someone's house was, a double layer of VHS videos with no labels on them behind the cornice of a built-in and over wardrobe. A double wardrobe each side of the bed with a small dressing table/cupboard between the 'robe and the bed with 3 wide overhead cupboards across the King-sized bed. All very clean with no dust on them. I told the woman, (she was a divorcee by now), what I had found, and she asked me to pass them down to her. Can't remember how many there were, but the following morning there were about 6 bin bags tied and taped all round, standing by the bin in the back yard. She told me she had started to watch one or two then immediately got my hammer and one of my chisels out of my toolbox, (I had left it to save carrying it all the way back home about 3/4 mile away), and driven the chisel through every case where the tapes were wound on. We never mentioned it again and by the end of the week the binmen had been and the bags were gone. I'm sure they weren't highlights of MOTD! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
The only thing I found when working on someone's house was, a double layer of VHS videos with no labels on them behind the cornice of a built-in and over wardrobe. A double wardrobe each side of the bed with a small dressing table/cupboard between the 'robe and the bed with 3 wide overhead cupboards across the King-sized bed. All very clean with no dust on them. I told the woman, (she was a divorcee by now), what I had found, and she asked me to pass them down to her. Can't remember how many there were, but the following morning there were about 6 bin bags tied and taped all round, standing by the bin in the back yard. She told me she had started to watch one or two then immediately got my hammer and one of my chisels out of my toolbox, (I had left it to save carrying it all the way back home about 3/4 mile away), and driven the chisel through every case where the tapes were wound on. We never mentioned it again and by the end of the week the binmen had been and the bags were gone. I'm sure they weren't highlights of MOTD! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I found some A4 sheets of photos on top of a wardrobe, the householders (retired teachers) and a young geezer up to no good in a Travelodge, there were a few VHS tapes too, hard to look them in the eye after that

Back