The parting of the ways

The three schools I went to, have a facebook page for ex-pupils of one of them, many went to all three. The group was founded some while before I checked in and they had been having annual get togethers, but the had petered out before I joined. I only managed to meet two of the group face to face and it was quite shocking how much they had changed and aged from when I had last met them at school, when we would often go on hill walking trips as a big school group. Even the FB group has very few postings now, I managed to liven it up for a short while, but....

Sponsored Links
Very Scottish.
upload_2022-2-20_22-38-24.gif

is this Wendy by any chance?

Sponsored Links
After two years living with me, Wendy has decided we should part company, so I am sadly back to living alone again. My original partner of 35 years, passed away after decades of worsening illness, disability with me stuggleing to care for her, some five years ago.

Wendy and her colleague both had a major fall out with the school they worked at, on the Friday, then on the Monday she suddenly announced she was going back home to family in Edinburgh.

It all leaves me wondering, was she here for me, or just for some cheap digs whilst she had a job here?
move up to edinburgh with her - its a great city, so much to see and learn. I'd have a pint with you one day

move up to edinburgh with her - its a great city, so much to see and learn. I'd have a pint with you one day

No offence to Edinburgh, but I could not ever leave what I have created for myself, where I live. I have many times considered selling up and maybe getting a boat, or travelling the world on the money, but what I have hear is not easily replaceable.

Besides, what about the language barrier :)

be very very careful with online dating sites -you might find an attractive Fillipino woman in her 50s turns out to be a 23 year old Nigerian man

All going very well so far and everything I can check out, checks out as perfectly genuine. The problem with getting involved with the opposite sex (or any sex) is that you cannot really vet them before getting involved. You cannot ask for references, as you would someone you were considering offering a job.

All going very well so far and everything I can check out, checks out as perfectly genuine. The problem with getting involved with the opposite sex (or any sex) is that you cannot really vet them before getting involved. You cannot ask for references, as you would someone you were considering offering a job.

I have never wasted my time on any prospective partner where I didn't 'know' I wanted to spend time with her within 10mins of meeting.

If it all turns sour later then so be it.

From memory, there is no experience that can beat your new lover taking your hand & guiding you to the bedroom for the very first time . . . .

I have never wasted my time on any prospective partner where I didn't 'know' I wanted to spend time with her within 10mins of meeting.

If it all turns sour later then so be it.

From memory, there is no experience that can beat your new lover taking your hand & guiding you to the bedroom for the very first time . . . .

In a bedsit??
:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Young girl in't t'pub once caught me alone before the rest of the Rogue's, Vagabonds & Ne'er Do Well'rs MCC managed to escape their domestic servitude for a brief Sunday lunch session of putting the world to rights . . . . !

At first I thought she was chatting me up, but then I realised she genuinely had a real problem with finding a boyfriend.

Although many would say she was on the 'larger' size, I had always thought she was gorgeous & if I were 20 years younger etc. etc. etc. We went through the possibility of her being a closet lesbian, batting well above her league & into the difficult territory of "are you looking to replace your dad" before we hit on a plan to find her the perfect man.

She's more than happily married now, got 2x kids & still remembers that chat.

Aaah. Did they hurt you?
Not me personally, thankfully but I've seen family, friends, work chums etc etc. The few at work talked big if they were ever cheated on they "do thi...do that and the other" come the time they broke down into tears.

Most victims of cheating are ill-prepared for the truth and when the deceit comes to light and especially when their
OH is going to leave them they are almost always devasted.

The nastiest cheat I am aware of was a work chum. The bloke at work felt he was God's gift to women but I don't think he cheated. Anyway, he'd been married for a good twenty years, his wife left him - he begged her initially but she left and said stuff really hurtful stuff he told a workmate, EG, "you are not a man..treated me rubbish and the children are not yours" He eventually took DNA tests and guess what, the children were not his and all along he thought he was the biological father - devastating all around. The bloke had a nervous breakdown. I left that place a few months later as was advised the bloke returned to work could not manage and the firm was accommodating but the bloke turned to drink/drugs and was sacked.

Sponsored Links
Back