And The Choice Is....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
....between

a guy who wants his Brexit deal to go through.

another guy who wants his Brexit deal to be pitted against staying in.

Another who wants to remain.

I can't see anyone getting a majority.

Sponsored Links
....between

a guy who wants his Brexit deal to go through.

another guy who wants his Brexit deal to be pitted against staying in.

Another who wants to remain.

I can't see anyone getting a majority.

Vote Libdem then, at least they're clear about what they'll do.

Might be looking at another coalition govt but a lab lib one this time. Yes that will do nicely, bye bye Boris and toodle pip Brexit. :sneaky:

Might be looking at another coalition govt but a lab lib one this time. Yes that will do nicely, bye bye Boris and toodle pip Brexit. :sneaky:
In ya dreams..Does Sturgeon appear in your fantasies too?

Sponsored Links
What is SP ? I had a job for decades, grew tired of driving and the abuse from ungrateful freeloaders, so took stock, cashed in some gold and told them to do one. Should be OK till pension kicks in, only about 10 years to go and I have plenty to keep me occupied.
SP =South Park.who were the ""ungrateful freeloaders"...I can retire soon...Join the Notchy/LAL /JohnD fulltimers on here!....Be the antedote to Notchy's over the top PC.(apart from his swearing when his lass is out)

SP =South Park.who were the ""ungrateful freeloaders"
South Park, doh! Ungrateful freeloaders were tenant's who didn't have to pay and thought they were the only ones around. Usually young chav mums who were more concerned about Jeremy Kyle than looking after little Brooklyn, Chelsea, Backseatofthebus (why name kids after places they were conceived?). Always had enough to buy super strength weed.

In ya dreams..Does Sturgeon appear in your fantasies too?
She seems to have her head screwed on, that one. She will lead Scotland away from the UK in a quick referendum and stay in the EU. They will have the last laugh for sure!

Still that's probably what you want, yes?

I can't see anyone getting a majority

17.5 million voters betrayed. Nothing but delays and treachery since the 2016 referendum.
Farage will win.

Tory = Remain.
Labour = Remain
Unliberal undemocrats = Remain
Greens = Remain.
Brexit Party = Leave.

Sponsored Links
Back