And The Choice Is....

The UK through Brexit is giving her a helping hand.

Brexxers want indepedence for no other reason that second hand nostalgia. Well the Scots want it also and maybe in time the Welsh.

This is what you voted for, if you didn't think it through well tough.
The Scots,Welsh & Irish can have a vote for independence and I would have no problem with that. If they hold a referendum and vote to leave, then it's only fair and just that their wishes are carried out, do you not agree ?

Sponsored Links
The Scots,Welsh & Irish can have a vote for independence and I would have no problem with that. If they hold a referendum and vote to leave, then it's only fair and just that their wishes are carried out, do you not agree ?

As long as they are informed on the consequence of their choice. Having a vote is meaningless if you have no clue what you are voting on.

Could I have your vote on which technology to implement to develop a highly scalabale system? You would have no idea unless you went away and read up about it.

Sponsored Links
As long as they are informed on the consequence of their choice. Having a vote is meaningless if you have no clue what you are voting on.

Could I have your vote on which technology to implement to develop a highly scalabale system? You would have no idea unless you went away and read up about it.
Reading up on new technology is totally different to reading up on differing economic models Gal...even you know that!

Good point. Well made..

Tell me how much your shares will be worth in 6 months!!!...see the difference? Read up if not sure.

Dumplum is unconcerned by the breakup of the UK caused by Brexers like himself.
English nationalism is the inevitable consequence of Tony Blairs encouragement of Scottish, Welsh and Irish Nationalism.
If Nationalism is okay for the aforementioned countries then why not for England.
I am not a Nationalist myself.

Reading up on new technology is totally different to reading up on differing economic models Gal...even you know that!

You have provided an example how you didnt understand the question, which proves asking people to vote on something they clearly had no idea about was wrong.

Tell me how much your shares will be worth in 6 months!!!.
ANSWER THE QUESTION.I will answer it for you ...You have not the foggiest idea,such are the vagaries of economics.Yet Notchy knows the price of brexit to the penny for the next century !!! .Funny old game economics innit!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see anyone getting a majority.

In theory the yellow team should win. If every remainer voted yellow, the lib dems would win and stop brexit.
But so many people would rather back their traditional colours even if it means supporting something they disagree with.

It will be an interesting election, and we will live in interesting times for many years after, no matter what the outcome.

Sponsored Links
Back