And There It Was........Gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I think frequent travellers to Europe will notice things are different especially around the airport and those who rely on their mobile phone etc.
We will start to here the moans and groans if and when the travel industry picks up.

All of the major networks – Vodafone, Three, EE and O2, as well as smaller ones such as Virgin Mobile and GiffGaff – have committed to preserving the current rules as they are.

I think frequent travellers to Europe will notice things are different especially around the airport and those who rely on their mobile phone etc.
We will start to here the moans and groans if and when the travel industry picks up.
Will it stop you going ski-ing in any way? Won’t stop me popping over to Spain either. Everything comes with a cost including Brexit. I don’t think anyone on here has said it was going to be cost or problem free. Still a price worth paying IMO.

Sponsored Links
I booked a £3k holiday this summer with a resort in Spain and they cancelled the booking.
They stated: "Dear Sir, now that the UK is out of the EU, we do not want your dirty British pound sterlings. You're not welcome to sustain our tourism industry anymore and we will rely on Romanian guests from now on."

The email came directly from one of Jupiter's moons...

All of the major networks – Vodafone, Three, EE and O2, as well as smaller ones such as Virgin Mobile and GiffGaff – have committed to preserving the current rules as they are.
Lol. For about the first inconsequential, Covid addled, winter months. Expect to see differences and large costs when roaming.

Will it stop you going ski-ing in any way?
No, it won't. But it will be an added cost to factor in as well as more delays at airports and crazy dashes to get to planes. Families will have the worst of it, no doubt. Some people will say its just not worth the hassle.

No, it won't. But it will be an added cost to factor in as well as more delays at airports and crazy dashes to get to planes. Families will have the worst of it, no doubt. Some people will say its just not worth the hassle.
Do us a report of these excess costs, delays and running across terminals.

Real ones though, not ones just made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back