And they said Corbyn was a terrorist sympathiser..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Who is the person that has goaded members until they leave?
Pure opinionated speculation on your part, about events that occurred (purportedly) before you arrived (purportedly).

Who is the person that has been banned and had to create a new account?
Some grouchy Corgi?

Who is the person that people have put on ignaw?
Purportedly. :ROFLMAO: A**e end? :ROFLMAO: Gasbanni? :ROFLMAO: Doggit? :ROFLMAO:
It is strange that they continued to read my posts. Maybe they do not understand how it works? :ROFLMAO: Maybe they think it stops me from making comments? :ROFLMAO:

Who is the person that thinks George Soros is English?
Ressurrecting an old discussion again. Disaffected with the outcome previously? :rolleyes:

Yup that'll be the forum troll: Wannabe, Komodo, Himagin etc :)
Who is the forum troll that resorts to insults against others' family?
Who is the forum troll that is incapable of making sensible arguments to support his posturing?

Damned if he does, damned if he does not.

Its quite simple, Corbyn can simply say 'I denounce IRA terrorism'...... the reason he wont, says it all.

Do you know why Corbyn wont specifically denounce IRA terrorism? -we would all like to understand why

Sponsored Links
I see Tranny has remembered to have one of his intermittent attempts to pretend he has brain damage.

Shame on him for mocking the disabled.

Must admit my memory is going a bit

can u remind me who called me a half wit ??? shame on you ?? ;) after all u are a ????

can u remind me who called me a fck wit ??

just 2 examples of abuse ? :LOL:

I dont think there is much concern about the border with the Falklands Islands -you need to have a look on the map boyo :mrgreen:
They were still in EU. They received EU grants.
Only you mentioned the border, I did not.

What about Northern Ireland? Did you know the DUP have the most seats? :ROFLMAO:
Ressurecting an old discussion again? Disaffected with the previous outcome? How very mightyblob-esque.

Must admit my memory is going a bit

can u remind me who called me a half wit ??? shame on you ?? ;) after all u are a ????

can u remind me who called me a fck wit ??

just 2 examples of abuse ? :LOL:

you (JD) and Noseall said I was retarded , Thanks , well spotted :LOL:

Ressurecting an old discussion again? Disaffected with the previous outcome?

No perfectly happy thanks -you were proved wrong as usual, despite all your squirming.

Hows that Ash for cash scandel working for you -still too nuanced I expect :ROFLMAO:

Typical Troll behavior. Notch can not help himself.

Yep a typical Noseall tactic

play the race card , thgen the troll card & when all else fails he resorts to verbal abuse and name calling :LOL:

Selective memory problems?
And that is only the third or fourth time

So what abuse has there been way r bee :LOL:

all from the bloke who said I did not know who my father was , selective memory way r bee Hmmmm:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back