And they said Corbyn was a terrorist sympathiser..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, your continual abuse of somebody with aspergers was terrible :)
A claim that one is disabled when one is not (stand up A**e End) or a claim that one's disability endows one with magical powers of discerning the truth of topical issues, or being unable to tell lies, (but palpably does so) or being immune to emotional response, (Doggit) deserves ridicule.

Sponsored Links
A claim that one is disabled when one is not (stand up A**e End) or a claim that one's disability endows one with magical powers of discerning the truth of topical issues, or being unable to tell lies, (but palpably does so) or being immune to emotional response, (Doggit) deserves ridicule.

But Noseall and JD said I was retarded ?? JD said I was a half wit and Noseall said I was a ***k wit . Meaning that I am retarded

I bow to there superior Knowledge on the subject and agree they made a fair point :LOL:

OT and as a general point " if one cannot take it best advised they do not dish it out "

B & wat sit have got some superb deals on washing machines ;)

So what abuse has there been way r bee :LOL:

all from the bloke who said I did not know who my father was , selective memory way r bee Hmmmm:LOL:
Yes I freely acknowledge that I responded to your insults against my family after your umpteenth time of insulting my family.
The one time I simply reported your comment and it was rightly removed with a warning from mods about your behaviour.
You repeated your insults against my family, demonstrating that you had not learnt from history and ignored the warning. So I responded in kind.
Both of our comments were rightly removed.

You have now repeated your abusive and insulting comments against my family. Your comments have been rightly removed again.
As have the comments from the other RWR, gasbanni and notch.

It is what you do.
It is what you are.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So if Corbyn denounces all terrorism why cant he bring himself to say these exact words:

'I denounce IRA terrorism'

Well?
Does he need to? Do you not understand what "I denounce ALL terrorism" means? Are you that stupid?
Poor old Notch.

as a general point " if one cannot take it best advised they do not dish it out "
If you, and the mods, are willing to allow a full-on slanging match, I can assure that that I more than up to the task.
I have demonstrated that by my response to your (umpteenth time) of insulting my family.
However, I do not think it is good for the forum or for the other members.

But if that is what you want.
Maybe it is because it is what you do.
It is what you are.

Yes I freely acknowledge that I responded to your insults against my family after your second time of insulting my family.
The first time I simply reported your comment and it was rightly removed with a warning from mods about your behaviour.
You repeated your insults against my family, demonstrating that you had not learnt from history and ignored the warning. So I responded in kind.
Both of our comments were rightly removed.

You have now repeated your abusive and insulting comments against my family. Your comments have been rightly removed again.
As have the comments from the other RWR, gasbanni and notch.

It is what you do.
It is what you are.

Take a swig of Gaviscon way r bee :LOL:

blightymam , Doggit ;)

snap smile ;)

Incidentally I am pretty certain I know who my father is ;)

and I have never ever reported any posts . transam is not a snow flake , just retarded , blimey even u should be able to work that out

transam is not a snow flake ,
Perhaps you should try anger management.

Why do some people refer to themselves in the third person?
Toddlers are often illeists, before they fully grasp the use of "I" and "me", so fictional characters portrayed as young children or simple-minded adults sometimes speak like this.

"Trump talking about himself in the third person reflects his perception of himself as being a larger-than-life character in the world stage," suggests Schneiderman. "Which, aside from the fact that he has an inflated ego, he happens to be."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-33943762

speaks in the third person, a tendency that has contributed to his being characterized as narcissistic, self-obsessed and detached from reality.
https://mic.com/articles/111300/the-psychological-case-for-talking-in-the-third-person#.nYCyPsJ1c

Last edited:
Perhaps you should try anger management.

Fair point way R bee . I tried it but they said I was retarded so there was no point :LOL:

I must admit u did raise an interesting subject , when u mentioned if I knew who my father was ? although I am pretty certain I do know ?

can I be 100% certain Hmmmm ??????????

:rolleyes:

o_Oo_O sorry being a ****** I don't quite understand the above o_O tis not your fault way r bee , but can u sort of simplify the above so as I can under stand what you are saying ???? I wil then try my best to give u a coherent , well thought out , considered, intellegeint response

sorry to be a pia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back