And they said Corbyn was a terrorist sympathiser..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brexit - Ireland/NI border - Good Friday agreement, ring any bells?
And Gibraltar, and the other British Overseas Territories:
  • Anguilla.
  • Bermuda.
  • British Antarctic Territory.
  • British Indian Ocean Territory.
  • British Virgin Islands.
  • Cayman Islands.
  • Falkland Islands.
  • Gibraltar.
Only Gibraltar had a vote in the referendum, and they voted overwhelmingly to Remain.
Is their voice being listened to?

The BOT receive a lot of EU grants

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Let's not confuse acting in the UK's interest with not sympathising with terrorists.
Particularly in the context of the UK's history of foreign invasion, slavery, concentration camps, massacres of civilians, collusion with kidnapping and torture, supplying weapons and training to dictators who use them to terrorise both their own populations and that of countries around them, the UK's continued unlawful development of new WMD's etc, I would suggest that it really doesn't make sense to suggest that acting in the UK's interests means that you're not colluding with terrorists.
I await the pictures of May condemning the vast amounts of UK taxpayers money which ended up as bribes in the pockets of Saudi royalty, the reports of May condemning the killing of uncounted numbers of civilians by UK forces in Iraq, together with the subsequent rise in anger, hatred and terrorism, condemning the Saudi air strikes in Yemen, given the overwhelming evidence of repeated breaches of international humanitarian law.

do u drive ??do u know where the fuel comes from ? Saudi ?? ;) may be ?

How many are employed in the arms industry in the U.K ?? I suppose they could make washing machines instead ;)

Corbyn refuses to condemn IRA

Ring any bells?
Corbyn has repeatedly stated he denounces all terrorism and terrorists.

Ring any bells?

The forum troll cannot distinguish between "talking to" and "sympathising with".

I talk to my neighbour about his cat, but I do not sympathise with him, about his cat.
There are others in this forum who, I suspect, feel exactly the same.
:rolleyes:

do u drive ??do u know where the fuel comes from ? Saudi ?? ;) may be ?
Perhaps we should consider economic sanctions against Saudi for their indiscriminate bombing if Yemeni civilians. Or is that out of the question because we buy their oil?
We buy Russians gas also.

How many are employed in the arms industry in the U.K ?? I suppose they could make washing machines instead ;)
Is that sufficient reason to condone and facilitate indiscriminate bombing of civilians.
And what about your high horse: "women's rights"?

Sponsored Links
Perhaps we should consider economic sanctions against Saudi for their indiscriminate bombing if Yemeni civilians. Or is that out of the question because we buy their oil?
We buy Russians gas also.

Is that sufficient reason to condone and facilitate indiscriminate bombing of civilians.
And what about your high horse: "women's rights"?

best u set an example then way r bee, Stop buying products and goods that are made or come from these regimes /country's ;)

as and when or if u buy a washing machine :sneaky: best you do some research first as to where its made :)

Corbyn has repeatedly stated he denounces all terrorism and terrorists.

Yes well spotted, Corbyn has indeed continuously refused to specifically denounce IRA terrorism specifically.

If he was against all terrorism, he would be comfortable with saying 'I denounce IRA terrorism', but he hasnt, why is that?

The forum troll

Who is the person that has goaded members until they leave?

Who is the person that has been banned and had to create a new account?

Who is the person that people have put on ignaw?

Who is the person that thinks George Soros is English?

Yup that'll be the forum troll: Wannabe, Komodo, Himagin etc :)

as and when or if u buy a washing machine :sneaky: best you do some research first as to where its made :)
As you are far more infatuated with washing machines than I :ROFLMAO: I will leave you to your fascinating hobby. :rolleyes:
Second only to your continual abuse and insulting other members' families.
It is what you do!
It is what you are!

Yes well spotted, Corbyn has indeed continuously refused to specifically denounce IRA terrorism specifically.

If he was against all terrorism, he would be comfortable with saying 'I denounce IRA terrorism', but he hasnt, why is that?
Notch still has not got it.
Do you denounce cruelty only to foxes? Or do you denounce cruelty to all animals?
Why are you not comfortable with saying that you only denounce cruelty to just foxes? Which may be construed that you do not denounce all cruelty to all animals. Why is that?
Damned if he does, damned if he does not.

And Gibraltar, and the other British Overseas Territories:
  • Anguilla.
  • Bermuda.
  • British Antarctic Territory.
  • British Indian Ocean Territory.
  • British Virgin Islands.
  • Cayman Islands.
  • Falkland Islands.
  • Gibraltar.
Only Gibraltar had a vote in the referendum, and they voted overwhelmingly to Remain.
Is their voice being listened to?

The BOT receive a lot of EU grants

I dont think there is much concern about the border with the Falklands Islands -you need to have a look on the map boyo :mrgreen:

What about Northern Ireland? Did you know the DUP have the most seats? :ROFLMAO:

As you are far more infatuated with washing machines than I :ROFLMAO: I will leave you to your fascinating hobby. :rolleyes:
Second only to your continual abuse and insulting other members' families.
It is what you do!
It is what you are!

What are u going on about ?? what abuse ? I am merely pointing out to u that when one occupies the moral high ground one should make sure there life style is not hypocritical ?

For example do u drive a car that uses fuel from Saudi ?

How many people in the UK are employed in the arms industry ?

5000 jobs are dependant on the recent arms deal with the Saudis ?

Also when buying goods ? like say a washing machine one should consider where it is made ? or where the raw materials originate from ?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back