Angela Rayner

We've done this to death and you
That's a "no" then.
She cannot choose to declare at point of sale. It's fact based. The facts say she wasn't living there and 6 out 8 years of growth is subject to CGT.

Sponsored Links
She cannot choose to declare at point of sale. .

You're suggesting now that you think she made a declaration at point of sale. What proof have you seen to support your claim?

Why didn't you say so when I asked?

Sponsored Links
You're suggesting now that you think she made a declaration at point of sale. What proof have you seen to support your claim?

Why didn't you say so when I asked?
I'm suggesting she made no declaration at all.

I'm also suggesting you need to toddle off and read the rules. Because "she" had no ability to make a declaration. Its a squirrel.

Desperate motorbiking dragging excuses out of thin air to justify his attack on a woman, who is not a tory.

Speaking of Tory Sleaze,

How's the investigation into the Bra Baroness coming on?

Desperate motorbiking dragging excuses out of thin air to justify his attack on a woman, who is not a tory.

Speaking of Tory Sleaze,

Oh look
_120589598_squirrels.jpg

That's a "no" then.
I see JohnD has given up on the argument that Angela Rayner was able to declare her investment property was her home at the point of sale based on a fictional declaration that she never made and could never make.

Back to the facts then.

explain her tweet and how it was possible to be correct given her situation... it can't be.

Speaking of Tory Sleaze,

Strange off-topic random question in the Angela Rayner thread. Oh, I forgot, it’s whataboutery isn’t it?

because he cannot explain how
"As with the majority of ordinary people who sell their own homes, I was not liable for capital gains tax because it was my home and the only one I owned."
can be true.

I see motorbiking is desperate to avoid the concept of

Nominating a home

And does not want to admit that he does not know the facts.

Sleazy smears from a sleazy tory.

Motorbiking wants to pretend that he is in a position to carry out a tax determination, based on what he's heard on the Tory gripevine.

social gathering - i.e. not a gathering essential for work. There is no difference between spending the day campaigning and having a curry and a bear after, than spending the day in government and having a drink and networking event after. Both were either allowed or not allowed.

But BJ opted for a fixed penalty and Starmer said he's fight it with the full force of his legal team. I'd have done the same. The lockdown laws were full of holes.
There’s a world of difference between bj’s lot partying in the office on the one hand, and Starmy’s out of office campaigning, with a discussion how it all went over a takeaway at the end of the day. HimSwigging beer was a snapshot, not evidence of a party. The only party in full swing is rishi’s lot.

It's great to see the Tories diminishing their small remaining popularity by piling in on a care worker who sold her house after getting married.

The tax dodging by millionaire Tories dwarfs this nonsense.

I see motorbiking is desperate to avoid the concept of

Nominating a home

And does not want to admit that he does not know the facts.

Sleazy smears from a sleazy tory.

Motorbiking wants to pretend that he is in a position to carry out a tax determination, based on what he's heard on the Tory gripevine.
She cannot Nominate a home at the point of selling hers, read the rules..

It's great to see the Tories diminishing their small remaining popularity by piling in on a care worker who sold her house after getting married.

The tax dodging by millionaire Tories dwarfs this nonsense.
lies - she was not a care worker when her tax was due.

JohnD wants us to feel sorry for the "care worker" who didn't know the rules..

we would have... had she confessed her mistake.

She hasn't

She has turned an error in to a hypocritical lie and the press and focus is rightly on her.

Her own team say she's a liar

Even the Leftie darling Dan Neidle says she's wrong.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back