Angela Rayner

They're investigating all around the thing
No they aren’t.

It’s a trivial matter which the Conservative party have been screaming at the police to investigate.

All Manchester police have said is they are investigating to see if a crime has been committed….they aren’t investigating a crime

it's not for you or anyone else to decide what the crimes might have been.
This shows you want to prejudge the matter rather than being objective
The objective position is this: it’s pretty trivial

I’m pre judging nothing,I’m saying if it’s out of time there is nothing to investigate

Sponsored Links
But by stating she'll step down if found to have committed an offence, she is f*****g over every Tory MP if they make a mistake. She knows she's not going to be done (I suspect), so every Tory chancer who 'was unaware' he or she had transgressed will be pilloried. Not educated, but very smart. How many Tories have played the main residence game...?
Yes indeed she said: “I will step step down if I’ve committed a crime”

As far as I can see the only crime possible is electoral fraud….highly unlikely.

She won’t step down if she has made a tax transgression

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine"

Tax records, obvs

How many Tory MPs have accepted her challenge?

Sponsored Links
It’s quite possible all the publicity will be positive for Angela Rayner….all those pictures of where she lived shows a woman with a genuine humble background.

Tories might’ve just made Angela Rayner more popular than she was

It’s quite possible all the publicity will be positive for Angela Rayner….all those pictures of where she lived shows a woman with a genuine humble background.

Tories might’ve just made Angela Rayner more popular than she was

It could happen.

Even if she owes a small amount of tax, it will probably be less than one Tory claimed for having his moat cleaned.

Red Wall not looking too good for the party that chose Truss.

Sponsored Links
Back