Anne Boleyn channel 5

Sponsored Links
I went to a show a few years ago at around Christmas time. A bunch of blokes playing ladies - I think they called it Panto' or some such. Shall not be going back. Bunch of sissies, it was deeply offensive.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure whether the RWR are offended for the black girl or offended for the role she is playing. Either way their being offended is spectacular. It's a wonder they don't try and cancel.

I think the Oscars mainly consisted of women,

I've known occasions when awards, promotions, senior jobs and cabinet ministers were mainly or wholly men. Heads of FT100 companies still are.

Did you kick up much of a fuss about it?

Good for you Woods!

At least now you know humans come in all shapes, colours and sizes.(y)

(did you keep those crayons?)
Are you sure about that?

During the break in corrie, it seems that humans only come in black or white and predominantly a black one has to marry or live with a white one, and all children are apparently mixed race. o_O

I think you need to go on a racial awareness course nosey.

No.

Things like you might have assumed that, maybe, but not people.
And there it is, Himmy showing its true colours again

I've known occasions when awards, promotions, senior jobs and cabinet ministers were mainly or wholly men. Heads of FT100 companies still are.

Did you kick up much of a fuss about it?
Things like that don't bother me, bunch of Narcissistic mouthpieces at the Oscars every year, and Ministers and heads of companies are mainly men because it's mainly men going for the jobs. It is slowly changing.

But did she ? A few years ago when the me too gig was in full swing, I think the Oscars mainly consisted of women, the result being that people assumed they only got on them due to being women. Tokenism and woke placements just cause more division and resentment, from all sides.

Things like that don't bother me, bunch of Narcissistic mouthpieces at the Oscars every year, a...
I do like a bit lot of inconsistency.

During the break in corrie, it seems that humans only come in black or white and predominantly a black one has to marry or live with a white one, and all children are apparently mixed race. o_O
It's allowed. Apartheid in UK is illegal and not practised.
Why are you so worried that a non-illegal, perfectly acceptable, frequently occurring occasion happens?
Would it be better, more acceptable, in your view, if they were a white English marrying a white German, and having a white dual-national child?

Sponsored Links
Back