Another Brexit bonus...

Sponsored Links
So who admitted he voted the wrong way because he didn't understand the question?

You must have a different definition of 'clever' (y)

A clever person is one that is able to adapt and change his opinion.

A non clever person is one unable to admit being wrong, say like in advertantly criticising ones own post. :ROFLMAO:

Ah yes...

Blame it all on the remainers when the chickens come home to roost...

Quitters will never accept any responsibility for their stupidity!

NO - I'm blaming the company for failing to anticipate doom mongering would impact sales.

Sponsored Links
19M customers revenues of 9bn. Margins are tight. I'm surprised the avg. family spends 5k on a holiday. I'd have thought it would be less.

My 2 weeks in the summer is costing about 8k. Had I booked outside the school holidays it would be about 3k cheaper.

boat 5k, flights 2k, fuel, taxis and food about another 1k

Last edited:
More people are going abroad now than in 2016 BEFORE Brexit vote, maybe people prefer other travel agents.
Easyjet flights increased 10% last year, mainly to europe.(my glass is half full).

19M customers revenues of 9bn. Margins are tight. I'm surprised the avg. family spends 5k on a holiday. I'd have thought it would be less.

My 2 weeks in the summer is costing about 8k. Had I booked outside the school holidays it would be about 3k cheaper.

Blimey, have you got a family of 20?! 8k for a holiday!

Camping on water...Very Expensive.

NO - I'm blaming the company for failing to anticipate doom mongering would impact sales.
Pointing out the bleeding obvious isn't doom mongering...

Next thing you know, quitters will be denying that the falling value of the pound since the referendum had nothing to do with the result :rolleyes:

That's interesting. Where did you see the numbers?
To be fair it is true...

Up until 2018!

2019 is apparently going to be the first yearly drop in numbers for years...

Even though prices are being cut to the bone to maintain the cash flow from the core market (the EU)...

Which is why TC is in trouble!

Edit: Easyjet now joining in...

"The airline said last month that its outlook for the second half of the year was more cautious because European travellers were holding off booking their summer holidays amid doubts about how the Brexit process will pan out....

Airlines have been put in a tough spot by the Brexit wrangling. Sterling remains down against the euro compared to where it was before the vote, which limits Brits’ spending power, and there’s uncertainty around what the situation for travellers will be once the UK goes through the EU departure gate."

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back