Brexit: Summer Of Discontent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Thats where you and others failed in your argument to turn me and others to your way of thinking.
Interesting how a red bus and a load of lies peddled by dodgy news outlets and unscrupulous politicians, succeeded though.

Sponsored Links
Interesting how a red bus and a load of lies peddled by dodgy news outlets and unscrupulous politicians, succeeded though.

Obviously brixit lies appealed to more than getting called racist, ,,,,, I suppose

Obviously brixit lies appealed to more than getting called racist, ,,,,, I suppose
If you don't have a clue what you're talking about, Bodd, why not accept your error and stop compounding it, with even more nonsense?

How does believing Brexit lies prevent you from being called a racist? Your comment doesn't make any logical sense.

There really is something wrong with your reading ability or understanding of simple statements.

Bodd will admit that he his not the best writer in the world but it is perfectly clear what he meant.

There really is something wrong with your reading ability or understanding of simple statements.

Bodd will admit that he his not the best writer in the world but it is perfectly clear what he meant.
As Bodd can't or won't explain himself, why don't you have a go at explaining his comment. That does not mean making your assumptions about what he hoped to convey. Because to me, it looked like a typical jumble of words strung together in the hope that it might have some effect.

Perhaps you should slow down and read the posts better.

I see you recently replied to five threads in fifteen minutes.

Perhaps you should slow down and read the posts better.

I see you recently replied to five threads in fifteen minutes.
Perhaps you should explain yourself better.
You've posted several posts in the last couple of hours, and in each one, you've been asked to explain yourself better.

And can I take it from your refusal to explain what Bodd meant, you also have no idea?

Last edited:
First world problems eh?
Is it a first world problem when a hard-working tradesman trying to make an honest living by supporting him and his family is hampered by sporadic supplies and wildly increasing prices?

Not everyone has access to Govt loans to fall back on.

Is it a first world problem when a hard-working tradesman trying to make an honest living by supporting him and his family is hampered by sporadic supplies and wildly increasing prices?

Not everyone has access to Govt loans to fall back on.
At least he's not being hampered by non-existent supplies of food, water and medicine for himself and his family like some people in the world are. I bet they’d swap their third world problem for his first world one.

Perhaps you should explain yourself better.
You've posted several posts in the last couple of hours, and in each one, you've been asked to explain yourself better.
If you can't understand perhaps you should just leave it to those who do.

And can I take it from your refusal to explain what Bodd meant, you also have no idea?
No.

If you can't correctly understand my reply then just ignore it and move along.

If you can't understand perhaps you should just leave it to those who do.
The onus is on the writer to explain themselves adequately, not on the reader to second guess what they meant to convey.

No.

If you can't correctly understand my reply then just ignore it and move along.
I'll take that as you are unable to explain what Bodd meant, and I was correct in my assumption that it was a jumble of words strung together in the hope that it might have some effect.
And as you cannot or will not explain that it was anything other than that, you cannot dispel my assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back