Brexit: Summer Of Discontent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
No. And things are only going to get worse. What a shambles.

That's what all the lorry parks or bans on lorries entering Kent are all about; hiding the problem. It is worse, but they're working all out to cover it up - not fix the problem. Blojo can't keep this under cover for long as people are starting to notice. The old Covid excuse ain't going to work much longer either.

Last edited:
No. And things are only going to get worse. What a shambles.
That tends to happen when you add a pandemic to a world shortage. Do you think they are overburdened with cheap building materials in the rest of the world and its just the rotten old UK that are having problems?

I don’t know if you’re aware but theres quite a few places in the world where people are dying rather long and horrible deaths because they can’t get food or clean water. That’s the shortages people should be concerned about, not a builder in the U.K. who can’t stop whining because he can’t get enough timber or cement. You forget how well off we really are. Count your blessings.

Sponsored Links
We just need to compost our way out of this ****e show

Get a grip is Transams advice

:cool:

This is the UK :cool: not a country of whingers ;) like France ;)

Fishing, actors, sausages, cars

And now hallmarks

As a result of resigning from the EU, UK hallmarks on jewelry and other precious metals are no longer legally recognised in France and Spain.

"Easiest deal in history"

"We hold all the cards"

Mottie doesn't care.

I don't know anybody who has ever said they make a hundred journeys between Greenock and London in a year either.

Obviously Mottie's desire to tell an amusing story has overwhelmed him.

Mottie doesn't care.

That tends to happen when you add a pandemic to a world shortage. Do you think they are overburdened with cheap building materials in the rest of the world and its just the rotten old UK that are having problems?

I don’t know if you’re aware but theres quite a few places in the world where people are dying rather long and horrible deaths because they can’t get food or clean water. That’s the shortages people should be concerned about, not a builder in the U.K. who can’t stop whining because he can’t get enough timber or cement. You forget how well off we really are. Count your blessings.
Good post

https://www.trtworld.com/life/death...-covid-kills-11-people-every-minute-48220/amp

Can somebody remind me how many times Mottie has advocated for International Aid, and for charitable support to other countries, in the past year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back