Brexit: Summer Of Discontent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what all the lorry parks or bans on lorries entering Kent are all about; hiding the problem. It is worse, but they're working all out to cover it up - not fix the problem. Blojo can't keep this under cover for long as people are starting to notice. The old Covid excuse ain't going to work much longer either.

Don't underestimate the power and influence of our client media. Even when presented with facts people can easily dismiss them as being false.

Sponsored Links
Mottie doesn't really want to help people suffering in foreign countries. Because, foreigners, innit?

He just threw that in hoping to distract from the UK governments lamentable performance.

On Brexit

And CV

Oh, and foreign aid as well.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Mottie doesn't really want to help people suffering in foreign countries. Because, foreigners, innit?

And so you favour cutting foreign aid.

Yes. I've said. This is the third time now. Can’t you read or have you got your blinkers on again? How about you answering my question now?

Here it is again in case you still have your blinkers on.

Yes, correct. CUTTING, not abolishing. Charity BEGINS at home.

You said you were involved in a charity. Is that still the case? Simple question: In a straight choice, Would you prefer that taxpayers money went on foreign aid or the charity you support?

I'm still waiting for Mr Swerve to answer.

I wonder if JohnD clams up, covers his eyes and ears and walks out of a room in real life when asked a question he'd be embarrassed to answer? (n)

Yes, cuts to foreign aid. Not abolition.

Who did you vote for?

Did I?

My wife works for the NHS. She’s happy to.

The cuts increase the suffering so that's not a defence that's just shows your hypocrisy.

Lib Dems tactically. So I have voted for all 3 parties.

So your defence again is your typical anecdotal and how often you criticised the handing out contracts compared to your opinions on poor people on benefits or school kids?

When you mean charity starts at home you mean Tory party Mps and their mates.

The cuts increase the suffering so that's not a defence that's just shows your hypocrisy.

Lib Dems tactically. So I have voted for all 3 parties.

So your defence again is your typical anecdotal and how often you criticised the handing out contracts compared to your opinions on poor people on benefits or school kids?

When you mean charity starts at home you mean Tory party Mps and their mates.
Cuts can also bring about self help - give a man a fish etc…..

Lib Dems. Wasted vote.

I've never been against helping those in genuine need and I bet I give more to charity than you do.

Now you’re just being pathetic.

Heard from JohnD lately - he seems to have disappeared?

Who did you vote for?
That is irrelavent

You voted for and support and refuse to accept any criticism towards the Tory party.

A party driven by corruption and self interest.

And you support Brexit lies.

Not if it's about blokes dressed as women.
Oh he does, he refuses to address the potential problem, created by his favoured ideology of sex and gender being binary, of trans men in women's prisons, and competing in women's sports.
He also refuses to present "that TRA definition?"

You voted for and support and refuse to accept any criticism towards the Tory party.
Eh? I was happy for Boris to be voted in as he was the only one that was prepared to fight for what the majority voted for.

It’s almost a certainty that Boris will be the next leader. Not too keen on the slippery sod but if he gets us out of the EU on the 31st October I’ll be happy. It’ll shut all the whinging remainers up and we can then move on, hopefully without Boris at the helm as by then he would have done his job. Just use him like a tool. That’s Boris, a tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back