Brexit: Summer Of Discontent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The onus is on the writer to explain themselves adequately, not on the reader to second guess what they meant to convey.

I'll take that as you are unable to explain what Bodd meant, and I was correct in my assumption that it was a jumble of words strung together in the hope that it might have some effect.
And as you cannot or will not explain that it was anything other than that, you cannot dispel my assumption.

Sorry .... I've just taken you off ignore.. what is I said that you didn't get?

Sponsored Links
Sorry .... I've just taken you off ignore.. what is I said that you didn't get?

I wanted you to explain how believing Brexit lies prevents you being called racist?
Obviously brixit lies appealed to more than getting called racist, ,,,,, I suppose
How does believing Brexit lies prevent you from being called a racist? Your comment doesn't make any logical sense.

I think you threw the word 'racist' into the discussion as a stupid and childish attempt to have some kind of effect.
Especially because you are beginning to realise the seriousness of the word 'racist'.

If Racism is such a bad thing; then why are you surprised when people get offended by being labelled Racist.

Sponsored Links
Eh? I was happy for Boris to be voted in as he was the only one that was prepared to fight for what the majority voted for

The majority voted for lies, so they haven’t got what they wanted……which is why you keep on being backed into a corner trying to justify Brexit damage.

It’s not my way of thinking, it’s just fact,

It's getting people to believe these facts you speak of.... Calling people racist is only going to put up barriers and breaks down serious conversation.

Obviously brixit lies appealed to more than getting called racist
Eh? You voted Brexit and made a conscious effort to believe lying politicians and news outlets, as a way of preventing being labelled a racist?

Makes zero sense, Lol.

Would it not be more productive to cease your frequent obsessive attacks regards BLM and such like?

Himmie doesn’t need any reason to call you a racist
By all means find any occasion that I have called anyone a racist, and I'll justify it.
You are a disinforming devious liar, and the false accusation that you have made explains exactly why I am justified in calling you that.

it's not the first, nor the only time that you've made similar accusations.
It's become an habitual lie of yours.
Not according to Notch7, according to him I scream racist at everyone. Evidently you are able to discern the difference between everyone and a select few.
But then that wasn't an intelligent and adult discussion.
He's not the first, nor the only, and probably not the last to make that allegation.

Last edited:
Thats where you and others failed in your argument to turn me and others to your way of thinking.
It’s not my way of thinking, it’s just fact,
It's getting people to believe these facts you speak of.... Calling people racist is only going to put up barriers and breaks down serious conversation.
What the 'eck does believing, or not believing, the Brexit lies have to do with calling people racist? This is the second time you've made that association, and after the first time you admit that they aren't connected, yet you repeat the supposed association.
Are you intent on persistently using the word racist to achieve some kind of argumentative objective?
You do appear to be using frequently totally out of context, and without any real meaning, such as this one:
Obviously brixit lies appealed to more than getting called racist, ,,,,, I suppose
which you subsequently admit that believing, or not believing, Brexit lies has nothing to do with preventing anyone being called a racist:
It doesn't

Eh? You voted Brexit and made a conscious effort to believe lying politicians and news outlets, as a way of preventing being labelled a racist?

Makes zero sense, Lol.

Would it not be more productive to cease your frequent obsessive attacks regards BLM and such like?
He has since admitted that the two are not connected:
It doesn't
Yet perversely, he repeats the so called association between believing Brexit lies and being called a racist:
It's becoming obvious that Bodd is using the word 'racist' either to achieve some imaginable effect, or he likes the word, or he's desperately trying to reduce its meaning and impact by using it totally out of context.
I think all he's achieving so far is to demonstrate that he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back