Brexit: Summer Of Discontent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh? You voted Brexit and made a conscious effort to believe lying politicians and news outlets, as a way of preventing being labelled a racist?

Makes zero sense, Lol.

Would it not be more productive to cease your frequent obsessive attacks regards BLM and such like?

Then let me explain.... I never wanted to leave the EU..... David come back with nothing and the accusations that we must all be racist because we don't want free movement; changed my mind. I never believed the bus thing , but I chose the Brexit side of town.....

Sponsored Links
..and the accusations that we must all be racist because we don't want free movement;
Who made these accusations to you?
Did you think that Brexit was solely about free movement? Who instilled that idea into you? Nigel Farage?
Did you not take into consideration all the other issues involved with Brexit?
Did you not give serious consideration to the issues of Brexit compared to the false allegations of racism?

Sponsored Links
Would it not be more productive to cease your frequent obsessive attacks regards BLM and such like?
Not really.....
Please explain why you think it would be more productive for you to continue with "your frequent obsessive attacks regards BLM and such like".
What is your objective in "your frequent obsessive attacks regards BLM and such like".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back