Another Brexit bonus...

I never thought I'd see mottie and transam endorse Communism as a desperate defence of brexit. Blow me down with a feather.

Sponsored Links
My runner beans and spuds came from an Armitage allotment. He's a British asbestos stripper that grows them.
I'm sure my winter veggies are either frozen or come from abroad. Could not tell you who got rich selling them or who was exploited picking them. I guess all the food I eat has a tale to tell. Nosey and his family will not starve.

All these people going abroad on holiday

have they no consideration for the planet ?

have they not heard about global warming ?
I hear Priti Useless regularly charters large airliners to fly a handful of passengers back to their country of birth.

Zero consideration for the planet, that woman. Tut tut.

Same with out of season grub

how far has that pine apple travelled to get on yer plate ?

or the oranges in yer marmalade ?

yes exactly ;)
Further than when UK grown pineapples and Seville oranges are in season?

Sponsored Links
Got any others that I don’t have to subscribe to to be able to read past the headline?
For future reference use chrome and add a download called 'bypass paywalls' from 'github'
(a rather appropriate website name for some of you :) )

I never thought I'd see mottie and transam endorse Communism as a desperate defence of brexit. Blow me down with a feather.

communism well depends what’s in it for me

I am a firm believer in the redistribution of wealth :cool:

providing I get my fair :sneaky: share

Must say that I never thought I would get on with another browser after the demise of Internet Explorer that I had used for years. However, Firefox is an improvent and I wouldn't change to anything else now.

Sponsored Links
Back