Another Manchester stabbing

Sponsored Links
Just another normal day there.

The scumbag robber won't be doing it again though. Result.

Hopefully the shopkeeper will be released without charge, sending a strong message to the criminal fraternity in this country who have been allowed to run amok for too long.

Hopefully the shopkeeper will be released without charge, sending a strong message to the criminal fraternity in this country who have been allowed to run amok for too long.

More likely the two people who tried to save the guy will be sued for negligence and accelerating his demise. :confused:

Sponsored Links

More likely the two people who tried to save the guy will be sued for negligence and accelerating his demise. :confused:

They should be ashamed of themselves, should have just let him die.

I sincerely hope this kind of retaliation against scumbags has a dramatic rise nationwide to be honest.

Especially when it comes to scumf*ck intruders found in your own home, at night, with your family asleep upstairs.

Burglary and robbery figures would be in massive decline, and the people defending their property should be given an AWARD, not prison FFS

As before, break in in my home. Expect the next stop to be the mortary.

Best of all, this scumbag didn't even go out with any 'street cred'.
Sorted out by a 72 florist.

The scumbag apparently had mates with him too.

Respect to the old guy. Deffo not a man to fck with.

Just needs dibble to do the honourable thing and release him.

The thing is.....

Poor old girls can't even walk down to the local shop for a pint of milk in some areas, because they get mugged and beaten for the last tenner in their purse.

This country has gone mad.

Retaliation against a scumbag, thieving sh*thouse, will virtually guarantee a prosecution and subsequent conviction against us, but serial burglars and muggers, if left alive, get a few hours community service. WTF
That's the way it seems to me anyway. :rolleyes: It's all f*cked up

I'd like to see more reports like The OP spreading across the country.

Unfortunately, the other side of the coin is that the criminal will go in better tooled up, and if they meet any resistance, the least well defended will die.

Unfortunately, the other side of the coin is that the criminal will go in better tooled up, and if they meet any resistance, the least well defended will die.

That's probably the most sensible thing you've written on here, and you're right.

That's probably the most sensible thing you've written on here, and you're right.

I see the dead scumbags brother was likely involved, wonder how long it will be before he is back for revenge?

Sponsored Links
Back