Run Over By Cop Not Trained In High Speed Pursuit.

Sponsored Links
Not trained, not authorised, & not even asked to do what she did.

So why did she do it, & how did she ever make police officer in the first place?

So why did she do it, & how did she ever make police officer in the first place?
Same could be asked about why so many rapists are enrolled in the police force. Perhaps they see it as an easy ticket. A bit like Saville and children's wards.

Sponsored Links
Switching on the 'blues & twos' invokes an adrenalin rush to the brain.

Totally irrelevant
In the context of dork's post? Nonsense.

Do you believe all folk join the police force so that that they can right wrongs, in a good v's evil kinda take? Many do yes. A few will see it as a way to access vulnerable women whilst others see it as a way to drive fast and ride exciting motorbikes. Same as some folk see becoming a doctor reflects the Hippocratic Oath and the saving of lives. A few will see it as a way of perving on women.

You need to get out into the world trans, and take your 'ed out of that oily engine bay.(y)

Last edited:
Switching on the 'blues & twos' invokes an adrenalin rush to the brain.
Many kids stand in awe and watch the exciting bright red fire engine race across town, as the brave firemen wave from inside the cab. All kids wanna-be a fireman.

In the context of dork's post? Nonsense.

Do you believe all folk join the police force so that that they can right wrongs, in a good v's evil kinda take? Many do yes. A few will see it as a way to access vulnerable women whilst others see it as a way to drive fast and ride exciting motorbikes. Same as some folk see becoming a doctor reflects the Hippocratic Oath and the saving of lives. A few will see it as a way of perving on women.

You need to get out into the world trans, and take your 'ed out of that oily engine bay.(y)
All nowt to do with some police officer responding to a 999’call and getting involved in a traffic accident
You need to get your ead out of your wat sit and get a grip

All nowt to do with some police officer responding to a 999’call and getting involved in a traffic accident
How do you know? She might be one of those petrol-head weirdo's that live for speed and joined the Police so that she could have good old rip.

Kind of related. If you've ever seen my posts in threads about crime, sentencing etc you'll know I don't believe in going easy on criminals. However over the years, whenever I've watched these fly-on-the-wall police progs, the high speed chases always leave me feeling uneasy, especially when they're in built-up areas, through housing estates and the like. I get that those will be police trained in high speed pursuit, however the person they're chasing won't be and it's a wonder more people don't get hurt or worse. So yeah, although I don't believe in letting people off with things, I reckon police chases should only be authorised when absolutely necessary.

Many kids stand in awe and watch the exciting bright red fire engine race across town, as the brave firemen wave from inside the cab. All kids wanna-be a fireman.

I knew a fireman who loved Chelsea and Mourinho. He named the main hose after him and the 2nd hose was Hose b and the 3rd Hose c.

People on mopeds ( 2 up) are driving through London robbing people snatching there phones or bags as they ride past

Afaik plod tactics were to ram them off of there mopeds in any pursuit

Good for them I say

I would go so far as to say ram em off the bikes and than run over the scum bags

Probably because the type of work attracts a certain type of person and throw in being a mason and you have a small pool of candidates. We need to invest more in police training and expand the number of officers but that costs money.

The irony being that the tradesman on here rightly won't accept being underpaid but happily scream at teachers, nurses and public workers asking for a pay rise.

Probably because the type of work attracts a certain type of person and throw in being a mason and you have a small pool of candidates. We need to invest more in police training and expand the number of officers but that costs money.

The irony being that the tradesman on here rightly won't accept being underpaid but happily scream at teachers, nurses and public workers asking for a pay rise.

Scream

Nonsense

To many over paid pencil pushers / paper shufflers and middle people scamming off the working person

What did you say you did for living ? I forgot

Sponsored Links
Back