Another MILEstone

Sponsored Links
Just under 7 years 3 months, so not a massive mileage per annum. But impressive nonetheless because apart from standard servicing, tyres, brakes, 1 battery and 1 set of wiper blades nothing else has worn out.

Sponsored Links
I try my best...

Think I'm a bit OCD but I like the fact the 10 degrees figure mirrors the 100,000.

Think I'm a bit OCD but I like the fact the 10 degrees figure mirrors the 100,000.
Mirrors?

If you were truly OCD then you would feel comfort once your temperature gauge is at maximum, your fuel tank gauge is at just above 3/4 full, your speed is 84mph and rev's at max. All needles pointing the same direction innit.:cool:

Remember the days when you started your car, and were almost pleasantly surprised that it actually kicked into life? The next conk-out never seemed far away. It doesn't seem that many years ago, at least in my recollection.
That's me cursed now!

I had a car like that once. It was a rover SD1, and the battery kept going flat for no apparent reason. In the end, I kept a spare charged battery in the boot, and got a dab hand at changing it in the dark.

Sponsored Links
Back