another needless death

Sponsored Links
[Sigh] This goes back to a discussion we had here a while back. In fact, it was about the same case.

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=135845

On another thread, me and a few others thought it made absolute sense that blues and/ or twos are used on every emergency shout, others were arguing it was not necessary.

Of course, we'll never know, but what are the chances she would be alive if he'd at least had the strobes on?

IMO he deserves the book thrown at him.

As I said in the other thread, if you, as a police driver, are posing a greater threat to the people around you by grossly exceeding the speed limit, you must warn others of your approach. Surely that is the most basic common sense?

As for tasering the boyfriend, that beggars belief!

Sponsored Links
I know it shouldn't really matter what the poor girl looked like but she was truly beautiful!

As for the knacker driving the Police Car...

Mr Dallas said as he drove towards the junction leading to the bridge, his ANPR (automatic number plate recognition system) signalled a car which had passed on the opposite side of the road was on the Northumbria Police VIS database as potentially being linked to a crime.
I notice we don't get to hear WHAT 'CRIME' it is! Are we talking about unpaid Parking Tickets? Whatever the pathetic reason maybe, the effing machine was out of date anyway!!!!!!!!!!!
The information on the Northumbria Police VIS system which triggered the ANPR system was out of date, the court heard.

FFS Can these arseholes get ANYTHING right?!

What an absolute nightmare for the poor girl's family.

Back