Another row emerges over Labours anti semitism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there is not a strong right-wing media lobby afraid that Sugar will become prime minister.

Have you known a month in the last two years when there has not been an anti-Corbyn story running, and circulated by the RWRs?

For example, Notch has made 162 anti-Corbyn posts here in the last 6 months.

Obsessed?

Another Right wing media smear conspiracy.

JohnD wants to look closer to home.

Much of the anti semetism row against JC and his commie clan is coming from a mixture of the Jewish labour and the more more moderates in the labour party.

Remember the majority of Labour MPs gave a vote of no confidence in JC as leader.

Well the momentum bullies havent got rid of many of them and they are circling. The labour party is deeply divided, the moderates are biding there time........maybe this anti semitism row is getting them aligned for a coup :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
You have counted 162 anti-Corbyn post
Have you got an obsession???
No need to count anything:
upload_2018-4-1_15-46-32.png

upload_2018-4-1_15-47-47.png

Perhaps I should count eeyore's false allegations also. I bet it beats 162!
More like 1062. :D

I have said before, I personally would like to see Corbyn replaced. Then Labour will give the Tories a real hiding in the polls.

Amusing :)

Fact is, JohnD is very sensitive at the moment as Jeremy Corbyn is losing popularity, both in his party and the general electorate.

JohnD considers Jerrmy Corbs to be 'the chosen one' :)

Any criticism of his dear leader is automatically blamed as a right wing smear campaign.

Come on Jeremy, that allotment beckons :ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE
Ha ha very amusing :)

Noseall......the prolific poster on here. If anybody has a different opinion to him, they are automatically branded RWR.

Noseall.....the person that cant go a day without posting RWR this....RWR that......RWR something else........

How many Noseall posts have RWR in them? Must be thousands (y)

don't take any notice of Noseall :LOL: if u search through his old posts u will find his admission of being a racist , assuming he has not edited it

and he is a prolific post editor ;) :LOL: generally occurs in the early hours ;)

View attachment 139432

View attachment 139433

I have said before, I personally would like to see Corbyn replaced. Then Labour will give the Tories a real hiding in the polls.

perhaps we should count your porkie pies and abusive posts :idea: mind u one would have to conduct a search under several user names :LOL:

Blightymam and doggit said ?????????????????????????????????:LOL:

Sponsored Links
...Have you known a month in the last two years when there has not been an anti-Corbyn story running, and circulated by the RWRs?

For example, Notch has made 162 anti-Corbyn posts here in the last 6 months.

Obsessed?

Notch fumbles and obfuscates, but can't deny it.

He's still trying to divert attention from his media-fed vendetta.

:rolleyes:

legitimate posts imho and so what , u spend a great deal of time on your remoaner / eu posts ;)

you have even posted your remoaner caper in the Joke forum :LOL: for what ever reason ??

don't take any notice of Noseall :LOL: if u search through his old posts u will find his admission of being a racist , assuming he has not edited it

and he is a prolific post editor ;) :LOL: generally occurs in the early hours ;)
A**e end is twisting things again. He usually does. It is habitual.
There is a difference between lying viz being a liar, and having made a racist remark viz being racist.
But I doubt if you appreciate the difference. It obviously suits your purpose to not recognise the difference between lying viz being a liar, and making a racist remark viz being a racist.

What Is a Compulsive Liar?
A compulsive liar is someone who lies excessively and habitually with no particular “end in view.” It is called pathological lying or “pseudologia fantastica.” What sets a compulsive liar apart from other liars is the consistency with which he/she lies. Compulsive liars create incredibly complicated lies, with specifics and background stories, and they keep them going for years
https://nobullying.com/compulsive-liar/

A pathological liar is someone who compulsively tells lies or fabricates information out of habit. They may not be completely rooted in reality, believing the lies they tell, often in an effort to remedy low self-esteem. To spot a pathological liar, pay attention to their behavior and body language, such as excessive eye contact. Also, listen for any inconsistencies in their stories. Problems like substance abuse and a history of unstable relationships are all additional indications someone may be a pathological liar.
https://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Pathological-Liar

The very fact that a lie could be found out does not affect the pathological liar. They have an inability to consider the consequences or even fear being found out. It’s as if the pathological liar believes they are smarter than everyone and will never be found out. The very fact that the pathological liars’ work-life, home-life, or reputation could be in jeopardy as a result of the lies, does not phase them. Guilt, shame, or regret does not affect the liar. Consequences also do not seem to affect the liar.
These individuals are “skillful” liars who attempt to evade and harm everyone they come across in their lives.
https://blogs.psychcentral.com/caregivers/2014/09/6-subtle-characteristics-of-the-pathological-liar/

He must have. Did he look under
Lifetime Warranties on Clutch Kits and Flywheels"

I’m sure there were a couple their
Interesting to note that neither you (under that username) nor John posted any comment in that thread. Yet your invented quote (which I subsequently noted was deleted by a mod, with a warning) linked to that specific thread about clutches and flywheels, even though neither of you had posted a comment in that thread. o_O
So are you in the same company as a**e end and eeyore, living an alternative reality?

:rolleyes::LOL: says way r bee . :LOL: the pathological porkie pier :LOL: and fantasist ( mightblob/mightygob/doggie o_Oo_O)

** probably deleted the post may be ??? ;) have u worked it out yet :sneaky::?: (probably not )

any way the way i see it corbyn needs to sort this caper out sooner rather then later or his opinion poll ratings will take a further dip/slide and he will run out of MP's to put on his front bench

Last edited:

Ha ha, you just get all sensitive when anybody criticises your beloved leader :)

It seems the Labour truce is now over.

The 2 main factions arent keeping schtum any more.

Despite what the desperate LWR on here claim, its clear this anti semitism row is coming largely from within labour itself.

Sir Alan Sugar has been tweeting pictures comparing Corbyn to Hitler

Lets not forget Alan Sugar was a labour peer and 18 year member. He quit around the time Corbyn got in. Got fed up with the far left labour anti business stance.

View attachment 139432

View attachment 139433

It would require more than Corbyn to be replaced for Labour to have any chance, that collection of oddballs he calls his team need to go as well.

You are right, I cant deny the fact labour has a problem.

And It is not a smear campaign by RW media. It has mostly come from the Jewish community and sections of the labour party.

Corbyn isnt anti semitic. However he is anti west and anti capitalism. There the Corbynistas are pro Palestinian and anti Jew. Nothing wrong with that but it makes them blind to the anti semitic issues that are centred in the hard left sector of the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back