Another row emerges over Labours anti semitism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is kankerot is choosing to ignore what I said.......

Your own words just smears, innuendo and plain wrong.

I like how you draw criticism of capitalism as being anti capitalism, that's not even an argument it's plain wrong. As to anti-west what does that even mean? Is spying on your EU members as part of the five eyes program anti-west as we are spying on western nations.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/u...8493/joseph-stiglitz-defends-jeremy-corbyn-eu

But Jo is a world renknowned economist who has written copious amounts criticising parts of capitalism. Is he an anti capitalist??

Notch you really are wrong on this.

As to saying all corbynystas are anti Jew that's one heck of a statement, can you prove it?

Sponsored Links
The use of anti-semitic to describe criticism

It isn't used to describe criticism.
From the outset the term anti-Semitism bore special racial connotations and meant specifically prejudice against Jewish people.

Sponsored Links
please do not falsify quotes

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeyore is telling blatant lies again.
It is what he does. It is what he is.

Anyone can check the varacity of his lie, if they so wish.
Simply enter into the search facility, subject: mightyblab posted by me. The result returned will be 86, like so:
View attachment 139502

View attachment 139503

I assume you get the idea that I have posted under the username of himaginn from doggie's claim that he remembered I had 'confessed' to being Himaginn. He later admitted that he may have been mistaken but refused to apologise.
Dave Hearns also claims to remember me claiming to be Himaginn.
Neither of them, nor you, have ever provided a smidgen of evidence, or this post where I am supposed to have been Himaginn.
I have several times stated that I was notsosure, I think i only ever posted in the Building forum under that username, and only for about four posts before deleting my membership, deleting my posts etc.

So obviously further blatant lies from the forum liar.
It is what you do.

Each time you post blatant lies in an attempt to regain your credibility, you destroy it even further.
Looking at the definition of a compulsive liar, I assume you do not care about the effects of your lies, you just have to continue telling lies. You are unable to help yourself.

:rolleyes::LOL::LOL:

Blimey .:rolleyes:

As u will agree way r bee ? my credibility remains intact :cool:

ask Noseall :LOL:

An anti Semite used to be someone who disliked Jews nowadays it is someone whom Zionist Jews dislike.
Certain groups in society are trying to redefine the meaning of anti Semitism by conflating it with anti Zionism.

Simply enter into the search facility, subject: mightyblab posted by me. The result returned will be 86, like so

I cant believe you would go to the effort of photoshopping the result, so the number becomes 86 Only a really twisted person would go to such lengths :ROFLMAO:

I cant believe you would go to the effort
I nearly spat me tea all over the keyboard when I saw this.
Says a bloke who follows another poster around relentlessly.

Obsessed. Hmm. The habitual liar Transam used to troll my posts regularly. He'd often bring up long passed posts and regularly dredge up old stuff and invent lies about it. Probably still does. I bet my username is one of his most mentioned by the liar and horrible human being, Transam.
His favourite used to be the issue of racism. Because I once posted "we are ALL guilty of racism (me included)" he took it to mean that I was an out and out racist. Stupid lying disgusting man.

Last edited:
A search for 'mightyblab' on the username Wannabe returns 674 results

Eeyore is telling blatant lies again.
Anyone can check the varacity of his lie, if they so wish.
Simply enter into the search facility, subject: mightyblab posted by me. The result returned will be 86, like so:
View attachment 139502
View attachment 139503

I cant believe you would go to the effort of photoshopping the result, so the number becomes 86 Only a really twisted person would go to such lengths
Not photoshopped, Again your blatant accusation can be easily disproved by anyone who wishes to repeat the same search. It takes about ten seconds, probably far less than it would to alter it by photoshopping. They will get the same results, proving beyond doubt that my presentation was a genuine representation of the actual result. And your allegation is not only groundless but intentionally false and malicious.

An alternative to your 'only a twisted person' is obvious, an honest person would go to such lengths to prove your compulsive lying, especially when so many lies and baseless allegations have been aimed at me, by you, the compulsive liar.

As I said, each time you attempt to regain a bit of credibility, by making up stuff, telling lies, and groundless allegations, those lies and baseless allegations means your credibility slips further from your grasp.

It is what you do.
It is what you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back