Anti vaxers will be feeling smug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
So they made a 'best guess' then...

Thank you for affirming that the jabs weren't fully tested (y)
Remind us all again about the sound data you sourced and the experts you spoke to that led you to decide to shy away from the needle. Did your 'doctor' 'sons' come to the same conclusion or were they for the jab?

Remind us all again about the sound data you sourced and the experts you spoke to that led you to decide to shy away from the needle.
Not shy away...

Common sense and the realisation that a barrage of untested jabs isn't that good for the immune system...

Plus an unfortunate episode in the past with a what was later proven to be a dodgy vaccine tends to make a person question rather than blindly submit ;)

Remind us all again why you just go along with whatever you are told to take :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
So they made a 'best guess' then
WRONG

Thank you for affirming that the jabs weren't fully tested
Remind me how many millions of people you wanted to die before the vaccine would be considered safe?

By the way, the vaccine were fully tested, it’s just that you are an uninformed anti vaxxer that doesn’t understand emergency use authorisation still requires the full 3 phases of testing

Not shy away...

Common sense and the realisation that a barrage of untested jabs isn't that good for the immune system...

Plus an unfortunate episode in the past with a what was later proven to be a dodgy vaccine tends to make a person question rather than blindly submit ;)

Remind us all again why you just go along with whatever you are told to take :rolleyes:
It’s really quite sad to see the damage conspiracy theories like anti vax do to peoples mental health.

I feel very sorry for your family, they must be absolutely sick of it

Yes, phase 3 testing completed for all vaccines, not to mention how safe billions of doses have been across the globe.

Ellal regurgitates this stuff on a constant cycle.

I’ve noticed anti vaxxers are very needy, seems they are in desperate need of validation…..if they were content with their decision they need to bang on about it endlessly.

Personally I don’t give a monkeys whether people had the vaccine or not, I just hate the lies they spread

what is the explanation of a considerable rise in excess deaths throughout the highly vaccinated countries. ? It’s a mystery. The elite boffins at big pharma are silent. MPs are instructed to leave the debate when the topic is discussed those who have been harmed by the vaccine are marginalised
I guess on here , if someone was made ill by the vaccine and made a fuss, they would be characterised as an ‘anti vaxxer’
It hasn't happened so, no mystery?

There has been a rise in a few countries and a drop in others, exactly as you'd expect with random noise, but I haven't seen anything correlating high vaccination rates with high excess mortality. Generally it is the opposite.

My son in law has had the jab and had covid three times.
My mates son in law had it twice along with his wife.
Can't see them being isolated cases can you?
I am vulnerable for one reason or another. I have had 5 COVID jabs to date. I have had COVID twice. The second time, my GP dropped off a SATS tester.

I was told that if my SATS dropped below 92% to go to hospital immediately. My very first test was 91%.

Without my series of COVID jabs, I and the people who treated me are certain I would not be here, because the effects would have been much worse.

Yes, the jab does not prevent COVID. But it sure as hell lessens the effects of COVID.

Ask all those people who didn't get a jab and then died. A couple of them on their death beds realised they should have believed in the jab and had it, but it was too late.

I’ve noticed anti vaxxers are very needy, seems they are in desperate need of validation…..if they were content with their decision they need to bang on about it endlessly.
So, like Brexit then? You don’t hear the Brexxers on here banging on about it in every other post like anti-Brexxers do you - we just get on with it, happy with our decision.

I have had 5 COVID jabs to date. I have had COVID twice.
I've had 5 jabs too but I’ve not had COVID to my knowledge and I have tested, even when I’ve had a cold. Mrs Mottie hasn’t had it either despite working alongside others that did catch it. Other than my mother who doesn’t leave her house, I don’t know anyone else who hasn’t had it. Apart from a young nephew of ours, I don’t personally know of anybody that isn’t vaccinated. None of those that have had it ended up in hospital but my mates wife who had it and the husband of a lady Mrs Mottie works with both caught it before the vaccines were out and they both now have long covid symptoms. My mates wife's lungs are totally fùcked and the husband of my wife’s workmate has both lung and brain problems because of it - he's been back and forth to hospital with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back