Any Motorcyclists here

btw

how was the holiday...... good I hope ?
an Carolines still talking to you ? teehee :)

If youre like me Its Great to travel,an meet new people/cultures ,sprawl about in the sun , go out at night get hammered an end up singing on a karioke ............................................
but its nice to get home again, :)
after picking the fat cat out of the catteries we stopped at our local chippy for fish chips an mushy peas ,LOVELY .....LOL !!!! (shared my fish with puss)

Sponsored Links
Your dead right there Moz, you must be sidekick, but hell! what is it with these restaurant people in spain standing around outside hassling you to go in theirs for dinner, everynight we had to run the gauntlet of all these restaurant dudes asking us to go eat there, one girl say's to me outside a chinese ''do you fancy eating chinese tonight?'' I said ''well what's in it for me?'' she didn't see the funny side of it and gave me an old fashion type of look. everything served up with chips and rice and baked potato, hey! get this one, we went into this hotel in Rome and the guy said that they was serving lunch on the roof terrace in the sunshine so great up we goes and starts looking at the menu!!! well the lunch was 160 quid plus 40 quid for the wine ooouch! my heart!! yes it was tasty but not that tasty.
yep it was good, we had a week in Italy and 2 in canaries and Caroline still loves me but I don't know why she sent so many postcards to the milkman :eek: .

* lunch was 160 quid plus 40 quid*

the greedy rotten cowardly eyeties ....
the Mother in laws one.......... the sanctimonous pious b1tch ..lol

are the *lookie lookie watch black men* still in canaries ....
selling knock off watches ...
I hate the blaggers/PRs ....
I nearly decked an Ioirish PR lad who was pestering the missus about coming in his resturant last summer .....the d*ckhead !
all I got was *your on holiday ,chill out PAL*
I kept saying *leave it, an I aint your pal *
in the end I gave my best killer hard look an he slinked off ,

pays not to mess with an ex-killer-commando -cookhouse-dixy-washer-from-catterick-1st foot an mouth regt , lol..lol..lol :) :)

Sponsored Links
I've got a Thundercat (YZF600R) Good bike, but its been garaged for a long while now. With petrol prices so high, its getting too expensive to go for a ride out every weekend. May have to sell next year :cry:

Keep hold of it. Whenever the stuff hits the fan, take yourself off. :LOL:
I said 'take' yourself off. :eek:

Richardp said:
I had one of these
untitledfi1.png

anyone know what it is ? it was very slow, I used to go out with mates to the country pubs on weekends they always got there before me ;) and got the beer in, mine was grey and if you slung it over too far on the corners the running board would lift the wheels of the deck and you'd get dumped :LOL:
Ah hand gear changes brings a tear to the eye :(

nstreet said:
I've got a Thundercat (YZF600R) Good bike, but its been garaged for a long while now. With petrol prices so high, its getting too expensive to go for a ride out every weekend. May have to sell next year :cry:

You wanna flog it? :D

Sponsored Links
Back