motorcyclists and speed limits

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How come motorcyclists are exempt from obeying the speed limits on roads ? one of these ****s was recently clocked going through the village where I live at 105....the limit in our village is 30....what an utter to55er as in my opinion most motorcyclists are.

Sponsored Links
How come motorcyclists are exempt from obeying the speed limits on roads ? one of these ****s was recently clocked going through the village where I live at 105....the limit in our village is 30....what an utter to55er as in my opinion most motorcyclists are.

bigotted comment.

cars can go much faster than bikes, and have a far wider killing area on the front surface than a bike.

any idiot doing those speeds in a built up area stands a far higher chance of dying than killing anyone.

signed a biker for 30yrs

cars can go much faster than bikes
I really don't agree that is true

My previous bike had a top speed of 160mph* which is not particularly unusual for a big sports bike or a bloaty blaster.

You can buy a Blackbird or a HedgeAbuser or a Fireplace or a ZZR for the price of a modest family car.

How many people can afford a car with that sort of performance?

* but not with me on it

cars can go much faster than bikes
I really don't agree that is true

My previous bike had a top speed of 160mph* which is not particularly unusual for a big sports bike or a bloaty blaster.

What is the top speed of a HedgeAbuser or a Fireplace?* but not with me on it

How many people can afford a car with that sort of performance?

John as you say top speed of ------

you know better than that, you have to be a lunatic to think you can hold on to it at that speed,

over a ton with no screen?

ok i dont know the bike details, and i dont want to know as i would top out mentally on a straight motorway at say 110mph

thats not a comfortable speed.

Ive even towed a trailer 2 up in sweden (brilliant roads and no traffic ;) )

till someone informed about the difference between kph and mph :oops:

Sponsored Links
if the idiot hits a pedestrian at 105mph, they are both liklely to die.

bikers do think they have are above the car laws, all these adverts and signs make them seem like they are better than all others.

sometimes the fools come up behind you from almost no where, even if your looking out, and just weave in and out of the traffic, and im not talking about 5 mph im talking fast speeds, dont get me wrong i love bikes, but too many on them are so ****ing stupid it gives all others a very bad name.

:cool:

I like a screen

But you have rethought this now?
cars can go much faster than bikes,

I am a very modest and slow person, but I notice many car drivers get intimidated by a big bike in their mirror, even if well-placed.

I also agree there are some real tossers around on fast bikes, who enjoy slaloming them through fast traffic. They are usually very LOUD and prominent in colourful Power Ranger babygrows suits so cause a lot of ill-feeling as we see here.

if the idiot hits a pedestrian at 105mph, they are both liklely to die.

bikers do think they have are above the car laws, all these adverts and signs make them seem like they are better than all others.

sometimes the fools come up behind you from almost no where, even if your looking out, and just weave in and out of the traffic, and im not talking about 5 mph im talking fast speeds, dont get me wrong i love bikes, but too many on them are so **** stupid it gives all others a very bad name.

:cool:

yes its true its called white lining and legal but not recommended at more than 20% of the speed of the traffic.
idiots exist mostly they are car drivers with the odd soon to be dead exception.

anyway what do you care protected in you steel cage, symbol of arrogant social climbing?

i care enough not wanting to be the guy who hits one of these daft buggers who is weaving or white lining at 70+ mph and watching him get crushed to death.

I like a screen

But you have rethought this now?
cars can go much faster than bikes,

I am a very modest and sow person, but I notice car drivers get intimidated by a biof bije in their miror, even if well-placed.

I also agree there are some real t*****s around on fast bikes, who enjoy slaloming then through fast traffic. they are usually very LOUD and prominent in colourful Power Ranger suits so cause a lot of ill-feeling as we see here.

capability or some cars out match due to the practicle reality, and in some cases cars can very easily out pace a bike.

some really fast cars out there ;)

I also agree there are some real t*****s around on fast bikes, who enjoy slaloming them through fast traffic. They are usually very LOUD and prominent in colourful Power Ranger babygrows suits so cause a lot of ill-feeling as we see here.

You've met our Shytalks then John?

no, does he wear a pink and mauve babygrow, then :confused:

Arrr, a greasy black Belstaff is good enough for me.

And white submariners socks turned down over the tops of my boots.

Goes well with the Corker.

Sponsored Links
Back