motorcyclists and speed limits

here I am on a recent ride out, just stopped for a Scotch Egg and a glass of Tizer
FirstOff.jpg

just putting the old girl in the shed
Spagforth.jpg

before i go in to find Mitzi

Sponsored Links
Bikers (and I used to be one - CBR600, ZZR1100) are not exempt or above any speeding restrictions. Yes bikes do go fast, yes bikes do accelerate very fast, but also, bikes stop very fast too.
If given the option of having a car or bike coming at me at 60mph I would take the bike any day.
All this aside, there is NO excuse for speeding.

Sponsored Links
in my humble opinion, i'd say that more than 50% of motorcyclists seem to have less respect for the law (speed limit, and lane positioning only) than your average car driver. If these guys want to risk it on the motorway.... then they will lose... but don't do it in villages, where kids are crossing roads !! :evil:

in my humble opinion, i'd say that more than 50% of motorcyclists seem to have less respect for the law (speed limit, and lane positioning only) than your average car driver. If these guys want to risk it on the motorway.... then they will lose... but don't do it in villages, where kids are crossing roads !! :evil:

sorry sport negative.

by the way dont call a scooter riding kid a biker :evil:

That isn't surprising, you feel powerful in a car but on a bike that feeling is multiplied many times.

I have come close to killing myself a couple of times before when I used to ride bikes.

Recently I have experienced that bike riders seem to be going faster and faster...maybe it's just that time of year :rolleyes:

sorry sport negative.

by the way dont call a scooter riding kid a biker :evil:

WDIK... i feel you're out to "get" me tonight.... "sorry sport negative"? what the hell does that mean?

and as for calling a scooter riding kid a biker..... i don't think the word "biker" appears in my post... go pick on someone with a similar IQ to you...

Sponsored Links
Back