motorcyclists and speed limits

A dickhead is a dickhead regardless of the form of transport, as in the original case.

Bikers generally take their own life in their hands and, from my experience - I don't drive a bike - are more aware of their surroundings. The test is much harder than a car test.

Their was, or is, it seems a general lessening of the law from police towards bikes, not sure if that's because their a bastard to photo ;)

Sponsored Links
WDIK... i feel you're out to "get" me tonight.... "sorry sport negative"? what the hell does that mean?

and as for calling a scooter riding kid a biker..... i don't think the word "biker" appears in my post... go pick on someone with a similar IQ to you...

sorry im not that kind of person.

nooooooooooooo im not to try to get you i dont do that,

there was a missing comma :oops:

sorry sport negative

should have read
sorry sport, negative

apologies :oops:

Pesky bikers! ;)

I used to be a mod and always wanted a Vespa but the size of the wheels didn't look very safe to me. Not trusting my safety to 10 inch diameter wheels.:cool:

Pesky bikers! ;)

I used to be a mod and always wanted a Vespa but the size of the wheels didn't look very safe to me. Not trusting my safety to 10 inch diameter wheels.:cool:

wheel barrow wheels

see you on brighton beach
i will be the one wearing the zimmer frame ;)

:oops:

Sponsored Links
Bikers generally take their own life in their hands and, from my experience - I don't drive a bike - are more aware of their surroundings.
Oh, so actually from no f***ing experience at all then :rolleyes: Your purpose of posting here was?

The test is much harder than a car test.
And, you know that how exactly as, by your own admission, you don't ride a bike? ... Total ****e BTW, the bike test is so noddy my little white haired old granny could pass it.

MW

No they call motor bikes 'donor cycles'.

Under health and safety legislation they should all be forced to have one of those little roll-cage thingies. Bet Shyster's got one.

Why should they have these things Guiseppe? I know that you would like nothing more than to live in a world of cotton wool, where your every action and thought was covered by some legislation or other, some of us don't though.

That's why we ride bikes.

It'll come. Insurers will insist upon it as will everyone that pays to fix bikers up in hospital. Roll cage for ALL bikes.

Sponsored Links
Back