motorcyclists and speed limits

You have to know how to do it. When you know he's closing fast you indicate, start to pull over, then you look in your mirror (and he sees you looking), pull back into lane. He goes into a 'tank slapper' and you drive on trying not to laugh.

Sponsored Links
You have to know how to do it. When you know he's closing fast you indicate, start to pull over, then you look in your mirror (and he sees you looking), pull back into lane. He goes into a 'tank slapper' and you drive on trying not to laugh.

Try that out on your local viking nomad chapter, I'm sure they'll see the funny side...

And then he catches you up...not hard...

So what? As far as anyone can see it was a simple mistake indicating before looking in the mirror. I had one bloke stopped at the lights going on about the Highway Code and how I should read it. I told him if he kept reading it he'd come to the part where it tells him to observe all speed indicators. And if he had he'd never have caught up with me or attempted to overtake. He just mumbled and went away.

It's a great trick and I've taught it to loads of people.

Sponsored Links
And you wonder why bikers think most car drivers are complete tw*ts... :rolleyes:

Bikers generally take their own life in their hands and, from my experience - I don't drive a bike - are more aware of their surroundings.
Oh, so actually from no f***ing experience at all then :rolleyes: Your purpose of posting here was?

The test is much harder than a car test.
And, you know that how exactly as, by your own admission, you don't ride a bike? ... Total s***te BTW, the bike test is so noddy my little white haired old granny could pass it.

MW
Not riding a bike means I haven't taken lessons and a test? I assume you've passed your test then as you're all knowing on the subject?

And you wonder why bikers think most car drivers are complete tw*ts... :rolleyes:

Bike riders are a menace and we car drivers should do everything that we can to slow them down.

this makes a change, shytalk and joe90 arguing in a thread. seems like there is nothing safe to put without them having a go at each other, how about you 2 meet up and get the sexual tension over with? ;)

Jefoss, you should have worked out by now that Guiseppe is the arch wind-up merchant. He tried that bit of stupidity once with a biker and got his lights (figuratively and literally) punched out, so quakes everytime he hears one coming now.

no im talking about the fact that over about 10 or so recent threads you both have been arguing about any and every subject, not decent banter but BORING arguing

bikes are the future, low emmision congestion busting transport, and for under 10k will out perform nearly all road cars worth 10 times or more
car drivers don't like it cos bikers don't get caught in traffic.
As for them speeding through villages, sure some do but i bet you get cars speeding also, which won't slow as quickly as a bike which will stop on a sixpence.
I live in a village and rush hour is a nightmare, cars charging through trying to avoid traffic and speeding round a blind bend with a primary school round the corner.
anyway once you get over the 100mph mark it all seems to be the same
plus bikers have a better sense of road conditions ie gravel, oil, wet leaves etc, whereas car drivers go the same speed regardless because there in their nice safe bubble

Sponsored Links
Back