Any TalkTalk customer here?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a BT corded phone without an anwswerphone but have the 1571 for any messages, if I switch to TalkTalk phone provider will the 1571 still be available or will I have to buy an answerphone?

I have done the research but don't quite understand it!

I'm with BT now and not sure whether to go to Sky or TalkTalk?

Sponsored Links
And if you thought customer service was bad from BT wait 'til you get to TalkTalk!

Not to mention the continuous marketing emails & calls

Sponsored Links
And if you thought customer service was bad from BT wait 'til you get to TalkTalk!

go ito "my account"-"profile& setting"-marketing preferences"
and untick select no

i get no communication what so ever

Marketing preferences
xEmail
xPost
xPhone
xText messages/SMS

Thanks for that - my mother-in-law has TalkTalk and is constantly persuaded to upgrade her package and add-ons that she will never use.

I'm heading to her account now to update.

Much appreciated.

you will still get the offers as you try to log on on line :D
its worth phoning once a year and listening to what they have to offer as these offers will be up to date and tailored

i phoned up to sort out a problem ---
-- do you know she will get a speedy payment discount off 15% if she pays on line within 24 hours??
any way i phoned and they offered me a tv package at zero cost unless i bought in programs [sports/films ect]which i will never do lol and with no ongoing costs in months or years to come so free for ever
after several questions from me about costing me nought and seeking reassurance in the end when my bill arrived i had no "speedy payment" allowing my 15% discount on my £15.50p bill why not as i fully pay my bill every month???

i am £45 in credit they said all connection costs will be covered plus half price bills for 6 months so £45 they have credited far excexceeds£7x75p lol
i must have been more than £53 in credit with there discounts over all

BT are just as bad ;)

They are putting their price up again in December, hardly use the phone but mostly browsing the internet and for that averaging £55-65 per month, now that's a rip off! I says I'm leaving but they've managed to give me 70p discount, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back