Anyone had the snip?

gcol said:
I just think that if we aren't going to have any more then it's unfair to have the wife take a tablet a day for the next 20 years or so.

I know guys who've had vasectomies for this reason...

Hmmmmm, take a miniscule pill every day or HAVE SOMEONE GET INSIDE YOUR SCROTUM AND FIDDLE WITH YOU FROM THE INSIDE...

I seriously hope women understand just how much this puts us out compared to their taking of a little pill. I know the pill has side effects etc, but you really can't compare the inconvenience and side effects of the two.

If I was going to have it done, I would want to be treated like a king for a while... say, 10 years :LOL:

Stupid things I have heard women say regarding male genitalia:

"It's only a useless bit of skin, I'm sure circumcision doesn't hurt" (oh yes it does)
"but if he has it done, I can stop taking the pill" (oooh, cos swallowing something the size of a sweetener every day is SOOOO hard)
"oh, did I kneel on them there?" (why couldn't we have evolved in such a way they could have been INSIDE us?! Marsupials have the perfect body temperature for sperm production)

Saying all this, given the choice of The Snip or never getting my end away... pass the scissors :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I can castrate cattle using burdizzos (not sure of spelling) and can do lambs too.
I may be a bit rusty not having done it for a few years but Im sure it would be like riding a bike!!!
Hee hee....
My hubby is thinking about the snip too.. (in fact is now on the list) and is terrified at the thought.
He doesnt want me to keep taking contraceptives and having seen me give birth to 3 kids minus pain relief (not through choice!!) he doesnt dare winge about it maybe being a tiny bit painful!!!

Lots of chaps at work have had it done and only one got an infection and swollen and sore.
The others say its not as bad as they thought it would be.

toffee said:
he doesnt dare winge about it maybe being a tiny bit painful!!!

I see your point, but remember you are designed for childbirth! :eek: (awaits a big slap from every woman on the forum :LOL: )

So, if your hubby gets it done you should treat him as lord and master for a while as compensation.

Sponsored Links
so tell me....in your opinions.....what are men designed for?......is this the only thing you are useful for? what if the design doesn't fit?? does this have a guarantee? does it come with a warranty? if you get a lemon, who do you see for a refund? are replacement parts available? if you alter the original design, can you be compensated?

adamw.. I didnt consider that..
yes, we are supposed to be designed for giving birth but...
you know how everyone talks about god as being a man... well, if thats true and if he did make us all... then he was a bloody useless designer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He may have designed the immaculate conception (not requiring an entry)
but...
he blooming forgot the exit point for baby too!!!! ouchhhhhhhhh

Well, it was getting pretty late in the day and he needed a beer ;)

or he had already had several and thought he would have a laugh!!!
hmmmm...

regarding the initial post
if my old friend JulieL/B was still here she would tell you everything about it ...
dont read below if just had dinner

a boozing pal of mine had it done recently
an he got an infection /the would opened an a big blood clot was oozing out ,
went up to the A/e they said it was nothing redessed it an gave some antibiotics
he woke up that night an he thought he had wet himself
pulled back the duvet an blood was pouring out like a tap ,
his partner Kath rang for an ambulance ,
was rushed in
where he was told one of his main veins had been "nicked" in the operation an cauterised/burnt shut ...

this had torn an he was in hospital for 3 weeks recovering

Trust Moz....

OK then 'Big up' to you guys who are thinking of having the snip. My hubby was far too much of a wimp to have this done and so when I had my second caesarean I was sterilised at the same time (and he was afraid of a couple of nicks :rolleyes: ). It caused so many problems gynaecologically that I ended up having a hysterectomy in my early 30's.

Soooooooooooooo, imho I think a couple of nicks is preferable to two operations, one of which was major surgery.

Also, I'm not the only one to suffer after having the 'female snip', I know loads of other women who have either had to have more surgery after sterilisation or are still suffering :cry:

gcol
ok ... a friend had the snip an at it went great,he was back on the bush that night ..lol is that better ..lol...lol...lol :) :) :)

They lay me on a surgeons bed
and apart my legs did spread
prone i was upon my back
as the knife removed my sack
now there is no fun at home
i have no will or want to bone
the other dogs delicious rump
there are no means for me to hump
no more good times, no more frollocks
cos that **** removed my *******s
its not their right, i'm so frustrated
it feels so wrong to be castrated

copyright pickles 2006 (no not really i found it)

Sponsored Links
Back