Anyone had the snip?

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
Brightness
the so called laydee here ... sats com on to moz ....

Moz what are you on about???? How do you know I'm a laydeeeee????

I might not wear laydeez dresses and do laydeez things :eek:

Brightness
the so called laydee here ... sats com on to moz ....

...lol

Brightness

to be honest who cares ....?????/;;;?

I did online with an an old female mate ... but now ... sorry .. its just words ...letters on a **** board ...; )

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
gcol
ok ... a friend had the snip an at it went great,he was back on the bush that night ..lol is that better ..lol...lol...lol :) :) :)

Well he was a stupid git then wasn't he, 'cos your still fertile straight after. Takes up to a month before you're safe.

Eddie M said:
Moz said:
gcol
ok ... a friend had the snip an at it went great,he was back on the bush that night ..lol is that better ..lol...lol...lol :) :) :)

Well he was a stupid git then wasn't he, 'cos your still fertile straight after. Takes up to a month before you're safe.

I heard it was 6 months

?
Moz said:
Brightness

to be honest who cares ....?????/;;;?

I did online with an an old female mate ... but now ... sorry .. its just words ...letters on a **** board ...; )

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Touched a nerve have I Moz dear :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Would you prefer I called you Mary :?: :LOL:

pickles said:
Eddie M said:
Moz said:
gcol

I heard it was 6 months
They tell you that you need to ejaculate so many times and then take in a sample to be tested after about 3 weeks so they can give you the all clear. My birthday was 4 days after the op and my wife bought me a Playboy magazine! Ha bloody ha.

Sponsored Links
Back