Are there anyone will visit 2008 Olympics

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just want to know anyone here will go for Olympics in Beijing.

It seems everything related to Olympics in the city, advertisement, present, food, cloth, English edu. etc...
unfortunately there will be no game in our city. :oops:

Sponsored Links
Hopefully not. Human rights abuses and environmental vandalism - that's China.

Far too many eyes being shut or looking the other way, as to what goes on in China... So definitely not for me, even as a prize with all expenses paid. Honestly.

Roughcaster.

I wont be going to 2012 & live in London, Would mind but Im even having to pay for it.

Sponsored Links
I can't understand how China got the games in the first place apart from the fact that MONEY rules.Human rights?????????? what are they ? :mad:

Everyone has their own point to nowadays China caused by different culture background, info. source, etc...It's fine to me as a common citizen here now. I think the government are learning to manage the "large" population and country well, it needs time.

I'll be there as a competitor, I'm entering the spot a chinaman at a 100 yrds event.

Everyone has their own point to nowadays China caused by different culture background, info. source, etc...It's fine to me as a common citizen

Which city are you in Chocobo ?........ I'm not having a go at you but........it's a lot different for the people of China being thrown off their land for a pittance of compensation. They are the real common people .(with respect)

Everyone has their own point to nowadays China caused by different culture background, info. source, etc...It's fine to me as a common citizen here now. I think the government are learning to manage the "large" population and country well, it needs time.

What about Falun Gong?

internet traffic is monitored and controlled

maybe you won't get a full debate.

I don't know why but I get the feeling that this guy works for the Chinese Department of Propaganda.

I'll be there as a competitor, I'm entering the spot a chinaman at a 100 yrds event.

Then the "chinaman" will avoid the bullet , do you think then "he" use Kungfu to kick your ass.
Oh...bad shooter...

Just kidding.

I don't know why but I get the feeling that this guy works for the Chinese Department of Propaganda.

I'm free man, working for my boss.
I don't know why but I get the feeling that this guy's job is deriding others especially "chinaman".

Don't understand why got irony just said my own feelings. Did this mean some guys here cannot allow differ points from other cultures or like to preach to others?
No intend to debate. I didn't remember it was me start those serious topic on "human rights" or something... Welcome other questions on China.

Sponsored Links
Back