Are they taking over the UK?

Sponsored Links
I don't like to sound harsh (but go on then) and is likely to be a breach of human rights,
but with an ever increasing population and an inability to house, keep, care and employ these people and the good folk of this fine country.
I think a bit of small parts doctoring would help.

Sponsored Links
Apart from the master race argument, overpopulation is a problem which the Chinese government controlled reasonably successfully in the not too distant past by limiting the number of permitted births.

I think there's an argument for means testing potential parents anyway- intellectual, emotional and financial ability being three obvious criteria in deciding suitability for being able to rear a child. This would not exclude single parents, religious/cultural backgrounds, nor indeed gay partnerships.

The trouble with the "human right" for anyone physically capable of bearing a child to do so, is that it doesn't take into account the human right for the child to be reared in a caring and stable environment. Nor does it cater for the long-term human right to be able to survive in a community or indeed planet that can sustain the needs of the child and its future genetic heritage.

Chinese government controlled reasonably successfully in the not too distant past by limiting the number of permitted births.
It can't have been all that successful, looking at their present population :LOL:

Send them all back except those young 20 ish year old blonde long legged gorgeous eastern europeans

Its about time the human right act was amended or scrapped, so that on commiting a crime, you leave your human rights at home.

Also, amend it to allow controlled population growth or stabilisation. Its not a human right to pop out at many sprogs as you physically can. It should be a human right for each couple to have up to TWO children, thus stabilising the population. No more of these bloody 12 kid families who are forced to live on handouts because neither parent has time to earn a living, and the kids follow suit 'cos thats the only way they know. :rolleyes:

Answer imo do away with the benefits system,dont work,dont eat/live.
See how long/quick they want to stay/come over here then.

Ive been left school 24 yrs now and was out of work once for 8 months (1995).
It was so easy always had money in my pocket,no council tax to pay,milk tokens.
No wonder people dont bother to work.I couldnt stand the shame of not having a job but there are so many with no shame they dont give a toss what people think of them,milking the state for every penny. :evil:

so what gives anyone the right to tell me how many kids i can have?

So according to you ive got to go and tell my wife to get rid of our third child were expecting.
I think your views are narrowing in your old age steve. :evil: :rolleyes:

The world population has more than doubled in my lifetime. Someone has to put a stop to it or war and famine will. (especially when the oil runs out).

The world population has more than doubled in my lifetime. Someone has to put a stop to it or war and famine will. (especially when the oil runs out).
Then it`ll be War, Famine ,Joe and the Pale one.

oh well at least you'll be happy then

Sponsored Links
Back