Are we all racists?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone who read that joke I posted earlier say in all honesty that they didn't have a little chuckle at it? There were plenty of views but no replies last I saw, before it got pulled. And if you did have a giggle does that make you a racist too?

Sponsored Links
It's ok Susie, you wouldn't have understood it anyway. It was about football. :LOL:

It's ok Susie, you wouldn't have understood it anyway. It was about football. :LOL:

Ha Ha very funny....I love to see grown men running round a field shouting and kicking a ball into a net ...don't tell me ....its very skilful .... I hear it every time the footy is on :rolleyes:

And that comment was sexist :evil: :evil: :)

Sponsored Links
Nor me, I didn't see it but if it was funny in any way. I would have laughed regardless of it's non PC content the world has gone mad!

i don't think its nessaserily being racist although some times it clearly is
its usually frustration with something else being vented at an easy target or targets that are seen fairly or unfairly as to blame for there situation directly or not

I've not seen it but laughing at a joke which may be deemed racist in nature does not necessarily make one guilty of being a racist.

IMHO the average poster ( and moderator) on this forum have not got a clue about racism.

I lived in the USA in the fifties and know all about it.

I have seen and heard things you would not believe.

IMHO the average poster ( and moderator) on this forum have not got a clue about racism.

I lived in the USA in the fifties and know all about it.

I have seen and heard things you would not believe.
You didn't go around in a white pointy hat did you :?:

Sponsored Links
Back