At long last the kitchen is (almost) finished

Sponsored Links
Looking nice. Were the worktops from the same place as the units (from the other thread?)

That is a beautiful job, you must be pleased.
Really really nice work, I love the units, nice and modern but not too much, the wooden tops set it off nicely.

Ace!

Whats the deal with the hole in the island top? I gather theres a socket in there, is it one of those pop up jobbies? Could you not have fitted a socket in the wall adjacent? Very nice job.

Sponsored Links
Whats the deal with the hole in the island top? I gather theres a socket in there, is it one of those pop up jobbies? Could you not have fitted a socket in the wall adjacent? Very nice job.

It's a 3 socket pop up, we've got enough switches on the wall near there already for the dishwasr, water boiler etc.

Hi Mark

I love the Elica Glide and want to use one myself but I need some advice about the size please.

My wall cabinets are only 30cm deep (without the door fitted) and my hob is 80cm. I was going to use the 90cm Glide however when I look at the Elica dimensions at http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/ELGLID90.html it looks as if the hood would stick out quite considerably.

Can you advise how deep your cabinets are please and whether you feel the hood sticks out too much?

Many thanks
Michelle

Great job mate - there's something very satisfying about "curvy" kitchens :LOL:

Nice place! I hope I have a kitchen as half as good as this.

good job.

Kind regards

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back