ATAG A325EC Vs Vaillant 837

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So... ATAG or Vaillant??? both will keep my house warm, both have similar flow rates... but are the DHW efficiency ratings of the ATAG as good as they claim?

Sponsored Links
I have the atag and it has been fantastic. It replaced an old glow worm swiftflow 100 and it fills a bath atleast twice as quick :)

Sponsored Links
+1 for the Atag, Vaillant over priced, over complicated, over rated.

Atag, the FHR is great. Better company to deal with too.

Ive just quoted a customer an Vaillant 831 with their FHR system and the Atag A325EC. £600 difference in Atag's favour with better flow rates.

Atag for more competitive price, reliability and customer service.

James.

Thanks for the replies.. My gut feeling was the ATAG which seems to be the general consensus... Does anyone have accurate figures on DHW heating efficiency for these boilers?

Those figures are pretty meaningless.

Comparing both boilers on an even footing would see close or identical results.

However, you have to pay through the nose for the Vaillant option whereas the Atag had it built in.

Had a fair few reliability issues with the 2nd gen ecotec along wih pretty poor after sales service . avoid like the plague.

End user requires a degree in computer skills in order to adjust water temperatures.

You would be best advised to stay away from Vaillant

imho a dire company to deal with , total shower

some concerns have been raised that there data base "may not" be secure ?

many have asked Vaillant about it , no response to date ??

Coming from a Vaillant chap, whom I have a lot of respect for:

The atag is good but ugly, depends if u can hide it

.........In a kitchen/purpose built cupboard.

That's the best argument for a Vaillant so far.

James.

Disillusioned with vaillant at the mo, great product, still the best but how long can u support a company if they take ur service customers? I'm waiting to see intergas new offering

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back